Eren Jaeger ~ Please Be Safe

^^video above is really funny || lots of swearing

THIS WILL NOT BE ROMANTIC

Eren is your nephew here. Kalura is your younger sister.

Enjoy~
___

"Ah (Name), you're here!"

"Thankfully. Stupid shorty made me clean up the whole castle just so I could come visit."

And she hasn't changed a bit.

Kalura smiles at her sister who immediately hugged her the moment she burst through the door. She had just returned from the Survey Corps. Headquarters, wanting to visit her sister's family after many years.

"Alright, where's the munchkin? I want to see how much he's grown!" You say, taking a seat at the table.

"He's out with Mikasa and Armin getting firewood."

Kalura gives her sister a cup of tea as Grisha comes up from the basement bringing up a stack of papers.

"Hello (Name), good to see you."

"Hello Grisha, I assume you're treating my sister well?" You give him a smirk.

His eyes stare you down, setting the papers on the table. "Of course. What kind of man do you think I am?"

"Isn't there an expedition today?" Kalura asks you.

"Mm hm, Levi's squad wasn't necessary for it."

"Oh, I apologize for not asking before. How's everyone at headquarters?" Kalura questions.

"Hm? Oh, Hanji is crazy as ever and Petra is a goddess at making coffee." You sigh. "Eld, Gunther, and Oluo are always doing their own thing and Levi~!"

Grisha raises an eyebrow, writing on the papers. "What about the corporal?"

You smirk. "His face is priceless when I annoy him."

Kalura shakes her head. "You're horrible."

"Why thank you dear sister!"

The door slams open revealing a pouting Eren and a stone faced Mikasa. When he looks up, his face expresses happiness and shock. "Aunt (Name)! You're home!"

The ten year old runs up to you after dropping the firewood in a box and gives you a hug that you return. "Hey kiddo. How's everything? And hello Mikasa."

Mikasa gives you a small wave and goes to help Kalura with the stove.

Kalura goes to the box and looks inside. "Wow Eren! You actually worked hard."

Eren's ears turn red as he smiles. "Y-Yeah." He turns to you wanting to impress you.

Your sister walks up to him and pinches his cheek. Hard.

Eren shrieks. "What was that for!"

Kalura gives him a motherly look. "Your ears are red. That shows you were lying. You had Mikasa help you, did you?"

You give him a small laugh. "Ah Eren. Never lie to your mother. If you do it again, she'll unleash her wrath on you." You tickle his belly, he jumps away laughing and sits beside Mikasa at the table.

"Tell us stories from the Scouts, Auntie!" Eren asks excitedly.
You give him a grin. "Not much to tell dear nephew, but~" His eyes light up. "I could tell you about how I stole Corporal Levi's special cravat. Let me just say he was pi-"