Alyn Crawford ~ Justice

no spoilers I'm sure, but there's one thing that could be considered a spoiler if you didn't look at the character's last names - I still have to finish Alyn's route

(edit: i finished but i dont remember anything rip)

okay basically Alyn is from the otome game called "Midnight Cinderella". 

Comments are appreciated!
Enjoy!
___

He never knew that he would have to choose between his heart and mind. He never would have thought he would need to decide between his love and his pride.

But he had, and he instantly regretted his decision.

He told her that he couldn't leave his position as captain of the guard. He told her he couldn't abandon his pride. He told her he loved her and it would be easier for him to protect her this way.

But Giles was getting impatient. He needed Princess (Name) to choose a prince consort quickly as the king was not getting better. As a result, he set up multiple meet ups with nobles from all over Wysteria. Giles told (Name) that she had to think of her people and choose a prince consort so the king can be at peace.

So she did.

Lord Farquad. (A/N: LOLOLOL SORRY)

Lord Thomas was an okay choice for a prince. He was young and very intelligent, taught by the best tutors that could teach more effectively than (Name) herself. He was handsome, athletic, and talented at the piano.

Alyn couldn't believe that the wedding was set in only two months.

He had tried to talk to (Name) but she was so busy with princess lessons, kingdom conflicts and wedding plans that she wasn't able to be out of her study. Alyn wasn't even allowed in the study, as Giles had ordered guards to make sure the princess was not distracted by visitors. Lord Thomas was supposed to help but he wasn't present at the castle for a long time so (Name) was alone in her study, her hand about to fall off.

At this point, Alyn had started to panic. He couldn't lose her. He wanted to protect her but was that the wrong choice? Could he have protected her if he was the prince? Why did he let his pride consume him - oh god - why didn't he just listen to his own heart? He could've been there by her side, unlike Thomas. He would've been helping her through the conflicts, her lessons, what could have been their wedding.

His heart began to throb. He could've been married to (Name), the girl he loved since the beginning. He hated himself for letting her go because of his knighthood.

But he couldn't do anything now.

~~~

White and gold covered the elegant room. Music played from the band, decorations shimmered under the lights.

It was the day of the wedding.

The king had passed, and now the princess and her chosen prince consort were to be wed in front of the entire kingdom.

Alyn had been stationed near where the princess was going to stand, as it was his duty as captain of the guard to keep her safe.

He watched as people filed into the wedding hall. King Byron seated himself in the first row with Albert and Sid. Behind them, Nico, Leo, and Louis sat respectively. All those (Name) considered her friends. Giles was off to the side making sure everything was going well.