Travis Valkrum ~ Brownies

This whole time I thought his last name was spelled Vulcrum.... I'm dumb

Placed in Season 1 cuz Season 2 is too weird for me.

(F/A) = Favorite Anime

---

The smell of chocolate filled the air as you opened the oven. You smiled and slowly take out the pan, using two pieces of cloth.

"Baabbe?~ Are the brownies done yet?" Your boyfriend sings. You could hear his footsteps behind you and felt his arms wrapping around your waist.

"Yes, Travis. They're done." You say, laughing. He smiles, "Yes!" He reaches toward the pan.

"Wait!" You shout, "You have to-"

"OWW!" Travis shouts, pulling his hand back from the brownies. "Oh my Irene, that's hot!"

You laugh, "Travis, you can't just eat the brownies seconds they come out of the oven!" You turn on the faucet. "Put your fingers under here. It's cold."

Travis sets his fingers under the water and sighs in relief, "Ahh, that feels good..."

You smile and push the brownie tray to the side where it would cool faster, "You'll have to wait a few minutes, Trav."

He pouts, "Ugh, but (Y/N)-"

"No buts Travis! Go hang out with Laurance, Garroth, and Dante or something!" You exclaim.

Travis turns off the faucet and drys his hands, "Dante's with Nicole, Garroth is with Vylad and Laurance is at work." He slides his arms around your waist pulling you close, "Can't we do something fun?~"

Your breathing hitches and you blush a bit but you recover quickly, "Like watch (F/A)? Okay!" You run over to your couch and turn on the TV. You could hear Travis chuckle softly from behind as you open Netflix. Travis sits beside you on the couch and wraps his arms around you again, bringing you close. You snuggle up against him, smelling his usual peppermint aroma. Travis kisses your forehead and completely forgets the brownies that were close to cool. His attention was on you and the anime on the tv.

Well... mostly you.

"TRAVIS! STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT!"

"Sorry babe, I love you."

You sigh, "I love you too."

---

Hey!

I WAS DOING JUST FINE BEFORE I MET YOU

I DRANK TOO MUCH AND THATS AN ISSUE BUT I'M OKAY 

Also, sorry this was short.... again...

Around 330 words maybe.