Marshall Lee ~ Stereo Hearts

Hello!

ITS ME!!I just wanted to let you know that this song is NOT mine!The song is Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes (ft. Adam Levine)Also, this song is slightly modified to fit the story..... It's literally only one wordThe * will signal you where I changed the lyrics.In this story, you are a vampire, like Marshall.Marshall Lee is your boyfriend and has been for 3 years, woah!!If you don't want the coffee, than you can just ignore it!Sorry if it's not your style!!

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

-2nd Person-

"(Y/N)!" Marshall yelled, from the bottom of the stairs. The couple were going to be traveling to the Nightosphere, for Marshall's band reunion. He insisted that you come with him, and wouldn't take no as an answer.

His band, The Heart Throb (I'm soooo sorry, I'm absolutely horrible at naming things!) would be reunited after 3000 years.

"Coming!" You shouted, running downstairs. Marshall took a minute to gaze at your gorgeousness.

"Come on, Marshall!" You say, enthusiastically

"Come on, Marshall!" You say, enthusiastically. Marshall snaps out of his thoughts and grins at you. He then opens the portal to your destination and you hop in. You've been to the Nightosphere before, but the only thing you were nervous about was meeting the band. Marshall (somehow) sensed your nervousness, and squeezed your shoulder.
"You'll be fine. The boys will love you!"
You nod your head, but secretly doubted him.

After a little walking (but in your guy's case, floating), you arrive at a building as Marshall opens the door for you.
"Why thank you, kind sir!" You say in a fake British accent.
"You're welcome, beautiful maiden!" Marshall says, also in a fake British accent. Marshall leads you to the elevator, and pushes the penthouse button. Marshall intertwines his hand with yours as he faintly blushes. You smirk,
"Aww, is wittle Marshy blushing?"
He rolls his eyes, smiling, "Shut up..."
You laugh and peck his lips. The elevator door opens and you walk out, still holding Marshall's hand. He leads you to the penthouse door and knocks on the door.
"Come in!"

Marshall opens the door and you see 4 guys sitting on the couch.
"Hey, guys! Long time no se-AHHH!" The boys run up to you both and tackle Marshall, making your hand let go of his. You giggled.
"DUDE! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
"Luke! You're sounding like a PANSY!"
"MARSHALL, BRO!"
"LUKE, ALEX! SHUT UP!"
"GUYS! GET OFF!" Marshall laughs. The boys get of of him and as Marshall stands up, the brown haired one looks at you, with his green eyes.

"Well, Hellooo~ Who might you be?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows. Marshall smacks him behind the head and puts his arm around you.
"Aiden, this is my girlfriend." He says, emphasizing "girlfriend".
Aiden smiles, "Sorry, 'bout that! I'm Aiden!"
You smile back, "(Y/N)" Marshall, being the protective boyfriend he is, slightly tightens his grip around your waist.
He points to each individual boy.
"This is Luke." The boy with dirty blond hair and blue eyes waves at you.
"Alex" The black haired boy smiles. He had black eyes and waved as well.
"Zach" The other brown haired boy, with brown eyes smiles and stretched out his hand. You shake his hand and everyone sits on the couch. Marshall's arms hadn't let go of your waist, so you have him a reassuring kiss on the cheek. Marshall smiles and starts to talk with the boys. You talked to them as well, and laughed at Luke and Aiden's corny jokes. After about an hour of catching up, the boys stand up.