Nordic 5 ~ Always With You

Based of the song "Always With You" by the Nordic 5 from Hetalia.

Grab some popcorn, kids. This is gonna be a long one.

Make sure to pay attention to the little transition symbols so you don't get lost :))))))

Nordics x Lonely Reader maybe?

(also reader is female. I'm sorry. if you want me to change it I will.)

____

Should you find that you're in quite a bind,

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc-

(Name) yawns, stretching her arms and legs. It was 11 pm and she had to finish 2 weeks of paperwork for her boss that was due in the morning. Not to mention the documents she had to give to Ludwig for the next world meeting. 

(Name) (Surname) was the personification of (Country) and it definitely wasn't easy at all. Loads of paperwork were involved and being the huge procrastinator she is, (Name) didn't think of the paper work she had to do until late at night.

Her hand hurt from writing so much, she didn't want to do anymore work but instead powered through. She looked at her stack and sighed. She couldn't finish all of that paperwork! 

(Name) glanced around the room, her eyes then landing on her phone. Maybe she could call someone to help her? She reaches for her phone and looks through her contacts. Arthur, Alfred, Francis, Matthew, Feliciano, Antonio, Lovino; they would all be asleep by now. Her eyes land on one of her close friends who she knew would be awake due to his strange sleeping schedule. She taps his contact and listens to the phone dial the number.

~~~

"(Name)! Good to see you!" The blonde man chimes, standing at her door. 

She laughs. "It's great to see you too Tino." She looks behind him to see another familiar face. "Emil? What are you doing here?"

He sighs. "I was staying over at Tino and Berwald's place for the week and Mr. Puffin was bothering me the entire night. Outside my door I overheard Tino talking to you on the phone so I asked him if I could come over and help you too."

She grins. "Thank you, Icey. That was awfully sweet of you."

Emil smiles, his face lightly turning red. "Not a problem (Name)."

The three countries walk into the house, being engulfed in the warmth and homey feel of her house. In the office the two men pull chairs over to her desk and start to work. Of course being around each other didn't stop them from chatting.

With two other people helping her, it didn't take that much longer to finish the paperwork. The documents were now in a neat stack in the corner of her desk, all finished for the day.

(Name) yawns. "Thank you so much guys. I would've been in trouble if you weren't there for me."

Tino smiles at her. "You're welcome (Name)! If you ever need any help-" He gestures to Emil as well, "Please call us anytime!"

Emil nods. "Anywhere!"

---

When you're all alone, we'll be right there!

The cold wind blew past her as she hugged her coat closer to her body. (Name) sat outside by the lake after a World Meeting. She sighed and looked to the moon, feeling the fresh air behind her. The young country would do this often, watching the moon alone. Most of her friends were too busy to hang out with her, so she was left alone to her own thoughts.