EPILOGUE

10 YEARS LATER...........

KIARA'S P.O.V

I was going through the photo albums in my laptop. 8 years have been passed. A lot of things have happened in these 8 years. 

The show was a superhit as we wanted. We got 9 sponsors who wanted to work with us. They helped us to save our academy in the auction. The next month itself Jacob and I got engaged. 

We both with Rose and Edward moved back to New Jersey and left the academy in hands of Kabir and Layla. We knew that they both would take the best care of it.  In six months they had 300 new enrollments. 

We completed our graduation in the next 3 years and on on the day of our graduation itself Jacob and I  got married.  We had both Indian and the White wedding.

Kabir proposed us an idea that we should open a branch of The Royal Academy here in New Jersey. And well we accepted it.  Th sponsorers from India helped Jacob and me to set the whole academy. It was same as the one we had back in India. 

Thankfully Royals was a big success here too. Rose and Edward were in the management of the academy. We had hired the best 10 dancers in New Jersey as trainers. Even me and Jacob worked as the trainers there. 

Edward and Rose got married after the one month of my and Jacob's wedding.  Rose is blessed with twins. Colton and Myra.

Everything was going smoothly and  one more source of happiness came into our life. My daughter Ivy . She had all the features of Jacob.  He had gone crazy with happiness when I had told him that I was pregnant. Rose and Jacob took the utmost care of me. 

Now Ivy is 6 years. She loves dance too as  Jacob and me. She had enrolled herself this year in Royals for Ballet dancing with Myra. She is pretty good in it. Colton had himself enrolled in ballroom dancing. Ivy , Myra and Colton were inseparable.

"Mama , we are getting late for my dance classes. Hurry up." My little princess Ivy screamed from the hall and breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Yes dear. Two minutes. Just let me take the car keys."

I rushed downstairs to see Ivy  cuddling with Jacob. The smile on their faces made my heart swell.

"Look princess , mama is here." Ivy  smiled and ran towards me. I picked her up and hugged her and Jacob.  He whispered in my ear, " I love you Barbie doll." After these many years I still blush at this nickname. I kissed him on cheeks . "I love you too Bad boy." He chuckled.

I hope we stay this way till infinity......

                                                                                                                                                                                     THE END 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE READERS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND MY BOOK. A SPECIAL THANKS TO Mr. LAKSHYA KHARE FOR EDITING MY BOOK. IT WAS A GREAT TIME WRITING KIARA'S SECRET. IT HAS MANY MOMENTS WHICH ARE RELATED TO MY REAL LIFE. 

I WILL BE WRITING ITS SEQUEL IF THE READERS WANT IT. 

AND I WILL BE UPLOADING MY NEW BOOK REALLY SOON.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN. 

REGARDS,

m_the_sparkle

(DEVANSHIDOSHI)