Knowing her more

JACOB'S P.O.V

When I stepped into her room, I was not able to see any other colour than white. Everything in the room was white.

The cupboards ,desk, bed, blankets,pillows, doors,rugs,side tables everything.

I knew kiara loved white colour but this was way much. On the wall where her bed was attached ,there was a big pin board.

And on it, there were photographs of her ,me, us, rose and Edwards. Our memories.

Ms.Kapoor asked our reason for visiting kiara. I told her everything with confidence. I told her how much I felt for her and in return she betrayed all of us.

Tears filled her eyes. She told us the reason of Kiara lying to us. She told us her secret.

All 3 of us were taken aback after what we had heard. Kiara hid her sadness ,tears so well that none of us were able to make out that she had gone through all this. Being away from your passion is a tough job.

But I was still mad at her. She could have told all this to us. Shared with us. We were not going to judge her. At least she could have told me.

I asked her mum that where she was. She didn't answer initially. I asked the second time in a louder tone.

I was angry. She told me that Kiara was at the academy.

The three of us decided to go to her academy and talk to her .

Her mum insisted that we should stay at their place but I know it would be awkward for all of us.

Before we left her mother gave me a note and told me to read it when I was in a better mood.

We checked in a hotel. Rosaline and Edward had a room to themselves and I had one for myself.

We had taken the address to the academy.

I took a quick shower and changed into khaki pants and black T shirt.

I took the note and read it

I know how much you feel for my daughter and trust me she has the same feelings for u. I want you to understand why she did all this. She was in no mood to get any sympathy from anybody . She was broken. But now she maybe going to do something which may ruin her life. As u told me that you know about her leg, she is not allowed give more stress to her injury or she will not be able to walk again of something happens again. And I know that she will put her everything to save her academy. Ever her happiness. If she indulges into a lot of dance and sports and specially ice skating I am scared to say that she won't be living a normal life again. I know only you can stop her nobody else.

Ananya Kapoor.

What the hell was this?