Time To Meet Kiara!

JACOB'S P.O.V

The next morning we were directed to a hall where Kiara was supposed to be practicing her routine for a dance competition.

I was tensed , Rose and Edward too. But we had to meet her. She owed all of us some answers.

Miss Lily told us that we need to take the lift because Kiara is on the top floor.

We got into the lift and Rose pressed the floor number 10. We patiently waited for our floor to come. All three of us were able to see the nervousness and awkwardness .

Rose suddenly hugged me and Edward , " We need to meet her and we will. We have to know why she broke our trust. Why just she left. I don't think we are shallow that she couldn't share her worries with us. Whatever happens we know she will not purposely hurt us and we need to be calm and behave maturely. Okay boys?"

Edward and I grinned at her.

The door opened and we were here. The floor almost had 5 rooms . We were definitely not going to knock on all the doors and check.

Out of 5 door, 4 doors were having silver metallic finish but only one door which was at the end of the floor on the left was having white metallic shine. And this is the room where she is. I guess.

"Jake , why do you think she in there?" Edward asked.

Before I could answer that Rose did, "Because white is Kiara's favourite colour and as you can see only this door is white ."  And then she gave a peck on his lips.

I turned the knob of the door and the loud music rushed outside. 

We walked inside and she was there. My doll. She was wearing blue shorts with a white cropped top. Her hair were hanging lose till her waist. Though her face looked pale and she seemed to have lost some weight. Oh God I hate this adrenaline rush in my body when I see her.

Rose pushed me aside to come inside the room and Edward too.

All three of us were shocked when we saw her dancing. Her turns, stretches, balance, style , the emotions on her face were just perfect.

She saw us through the mirrors on the wall. She stopped dancing. There was a shocked expression on her face.

KIARA'S P.O.V

I was just lost in my thoughts and was moving  my body according to the tune of the music.

It has been a week since I am here. My friends have tried alot to interact with me but I am in no mood to be with them again.I just told them that I am not here for them but I am for this academy which has given me a lot in my life.

I had to prepare a routine for a dance competition which was after a week.  Kabir told that we need to dance together as this was a duet competition. But I insisted that I will prepare a routine and then he and the love of his life Laila can perform at the competition and anyways I didn't want that limelight again.

I wanted my true friends back. Rose. Edward . Jacob. I missed them so much especially Jakey. He must me having hatred for me . He should because I just left him alone and ran off. I wish they could just forgive me. But why would they. I had to trust them and share my problems and not behave as a coward.

My thoughts were interrupted when o heard the door getting opened. I continued dancing because I thought it would be Kabir .

I stopped. The view in front of my eyes was unbelievable. They were standing in front of me.

My eyes welled up with tears. I rushed to hug Jacob but she shrugged me off.

He had a stern look on his face.

"We need to talk Kiara. And that to soon."

I felt my heart shrinking. I gathered some courage and nodded.

I told them that we will have a dinner together tonight at 8.Hard rock cafe.

I informed them that a car will come to pick them up.

And I ran out of the room because I was not able to resist my tears.