Chapter 39

KIARA'S P.O.V

Today was the day of our Big Show.  All of us have practised day and night to make this show a super hit. I hope that we get good sponsorers. After the club incident, Jacob has never left my side. I am now able to see his possesive side but I don't mind him being possesive. Actually it makes me feel safe and wanted. I am so glad to have him. I don't know what will happen to us  when this auction gets over. Will we be together or separate ways.

Anyways I have to check the order of all the performances. So we are having 25 performances in total. 5 group performances, 8 solos, 8 duets  and 4 trios.

Even though my leg is injured Jacob has allowed me to perform. So I'll be in two group performances on BAD GIRLS (Nick Thayer Remix) and  CHANGE YOUR LIFE by Little Mix, 1 solo on FIFTEEN by Taylor Swift and 1 duet with Jacob on YOU AND I by One Direction.

We had 5 hours. All the props were ready, even the costumes. The stage was ready too. The back wall of the stage was covered with a huge screen which will be giving 3D effects.  The lights were done. Seating arrangements, refreshments everthying was done. Everybody was nervous. I was too.

We all had to meet at the stage in next 15 mintues for a last stage rehearsal.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The show had started. We were done with 15 performances and  the response from the audience was awesome. The sound of their screams and claps made me feel more energetic. We had now refreshment break of 20 minutes.. And after the break I had my last performance i.e the duo with Jacob.  I was tensed because after the rehearsal Jacob was nowhere to be seen. I had tried to call him but his cellphone was switched off. Finally I went up to Kabir.

"Where is Jacob? Our performance is in next 15 minutes. "

" I don't know Kia. I'll try to call him again. And we are shifting your performance to the end of the show."

I nodded.

" And by the way , till now we have got 6 sponsors who are ready to work with us ."

"Wooaahh. That's great Kabir."

I hugged him and went to change my dress from the previous performance.

 JACOB'S P.O.V

I am searching for the perfect ring for Kiara. 3 hours and my search is still on. The battery of my cellphone was gone so I had called Kabir from a local phone booth and asked him to shift my performance to the last. I was exhausted and this was the last shop I was going to visit. 

I was looking through the shop when my eyes got locked on the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. It was a silver ring with a small ballet dancer in the centre and two small diamond hearts on its either side. The design was simple but it was attractive.  I hurriedly bought it and started my way back.

After 20 minutes I was at the academy. I chnaged into my costume. I had to wear white pants  with a translucent , full sleeved ,long V necked sky white T-shirt.  I safely kept the purple ring box in my pocket which had a zip. 

I went out of my dressing room looking for Kiara and there she was at the water cooler. She was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a white knee length sleevless dress. The dress hugged her curves perfectly. There was a light blue belt ar her waist with a bow on it. She was having her in beach waves which where tied in a bun. I walked towards her and hugged her from behind. She squeles in surprise but hugged me back.

But the smile on her face was soon replaced by a frown.

 " Where were you Mr.Jacob?"

" I had some work. Sorry"