The Dinner.

I hurriedly ran down the staircase instead of taking the lift. I was not able to see anything due to the tears. And then I felt myself crashed into a hard chest. I wiped my tears and saw Kabir .

"Kia , what happened ? Are you OK?"

I hugged him and cried. He tried to soothe me. He pulled me away still holding me from my shoulders .

"What about a cup of coffee? My place? And we can talk about this." He said wiping my tears.

I nodded.

After 15 min, we were here at this flat. Laila was making coffee for us. I still hate this girl so much.

Kabir cupped my cheeks in his hands and said,

" Kia , I know that something is hurting you a lot and I want you to open up to me. See I am sorry for whatever I did but now I want my Oldie Goldie best friend back and I swear I won't hurt you again. Promise.Even Laila is sorry and everybody here. You can't just be alone forever and stop sharing things with your close ones. At least give us a chance. Please."

Laila handed us the coffee and sat opposite to me with her cup.

My lips gave a creaky smile and I nodded to him.

I saw his face turning bright and even Laila's.

So while having coffee I told both of them whatever all happened back in New Jersey. I confessed them my feelings for Jacob. I told them that they were here and I didn't knew and how I met them during my rehearsal.

Kabir said that Rahul( one of our friend) had told him that we had visitors but he didn't say that they were my friends.

"I don't know what to do or say to them Kabir ."

Laila said " I think that as u have us another chance just ask for it from them. Tell them the truth , make them understand and assure them that u won't hide any of the things from them. And importantly tell Jacob about your feelings."

"Thanks. I think you are right."

I left their place hugging both of the goodbyes.

I went back to my place and took a bubble bath and took a nap.

I woke up at 5. I think I took a pretty long nap and smirked.

I was not able to decide what to wear.

Finally I decided to wear a pale yellow dress which had a brown belt around the waist. I wore my brown boots with them. I tied my hair in a fish tail styled plait. Applied some makeup and I was ready to go.

I reached the cafe 30min before just take myself calm.

I saw Rose coming inside the cafe. She was looking gorgeous. She wore a sexy knee length flowy red dress with thin straps at the back.

Edward and Jacob were in their casual wears. I skipped a heart bit when Jacob and me eyes got locked.

Edward and Rose seats besides each other so as Jacob did not have any other option he sat next to me.

We ordered our food. The situation was pretty awkward between four of us.

I took two deep breathes and started speaking.

"Guys I know that you three are having g hatred for me now because I ditched you all and ran off as a coward . But I swear I have an explanation for it. I had a talk with my mum on my way here. So you know what had happened with me. After the incident I was so depressed and was impossible for me to trust people easily. You see when your childhood friends ditch you, its obvious that you will feel broken. I was scared of trusting people again. But then I met you all. I know I should have trusted you but I think I trusted you all and specially Jacob but maybe I didn't trust myself. But when I came to know the the academy which has given me so much in my life is getting auctioned I had to come back for it. I am so sorry please just can you three forgive me please . I am really sorry. Guys just try understand.Just give me a chance."

I saw a small smile creaking up on Rose face.

"U need to prove us that you are really sorry. And won't do all this again. We give you the chance. Me and Edward but I think Jacob has some different plans."

I looked at Jacob but he didn't raised his eyes to see me.

Our food was served on our plates. We soon finished the dinner. Edward and Rose said me goodbye through hugs. I was still waiting for Jacob to talk to me.

But he started walking away. He ran to him and held his hand but he shrugged it away.

"Kiara, text me tomorrow when you are ready. Bye."

And he just left.