Oh God ! What does he want?

Rose and I had become really good friends. We spent a lot with each other.

So I have successfully completed one week here.

But the cold stare thing from Jacob was still on. I don't know what he wants from me.

As I have joined here from mid semester I had a lot of catch up to do where academics were concerned.

I was walking to my locker when I heard Rose screaming from behind "Kiara! Kiara wait! "

"What happened why are you screaming so much?"

Rose " Nicole is throwing a huge party for her birthday tomorrow and guess what? She has invited you."

Nicole was Rosaline's elder sister. She was in Jacob's batch and was in the dance team too. This was really strange because Rosaline told me that as she was a little bit geeky, Nicole thought that Rosaline didn't stand anywhere in front of her beauty. Nicole didn't like her and her friends too. So why was she inviting me?

Rose " She thinks you are really pretty and match up to her standards so she has invited you."

" Are you coming because I know you are restricted to go to her parties? If she finds out you there then she will kick your ass out of the party! You know that! And I wouldn't go without you so I am not going."

Rose chuckled " The catch is I told Nicole that you wouldn't be coming without your best friend, which is me, so she has allowed me in!"

Okay so I agreed to go for the party after so much pressure by Rose.

An instant text was sent to Nicole that we were going to attend her party.

The day was going good until the lunch break came. I was eating chips and looking around in front of me and as usual Rose was reading. I don't understand how can a person read n study so much.

I poked her head and told her to start eating.

I started looking around when I saw him. Jacob. He was smirking at me. Oh god he looked so CUTE while doing that!!!! He started walking towards me and my heart started racing so fast. I thought it would come out of my mouth.

He came to our table n left a note. He winked at me and went away. Even Rose saw it. She quickly grabbed the note and read it. Her face went pale.

I snatched the note from her,

Meet you at the party Barbie doll! We have some unfinished business "

xoxo

Jacob Stone

What the hell was this? I really should change the mood of going to the party, I thought.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Rose blushing

"Rooooossssseee?"

She suddenly turned to me and " yes you would be thinking that why I am having this big smile n blushing and all. I was going to tell you were waiting for the right time. She pointed to someone "Do you see that guy in black shirt across on the table near the window?"

"Yes I can Rose! " I did understand what she was going to say but I didn't disturb her.

Rose" I have a huge crush on him. I have been stalking him since 4 months. He is Edward Smith. He is Jacob's best buddy. But till now he has not noticed me even after my so many efforts.  He is also coming to the party, so let's hope for the best! ". I liked when she smiled like that.

Soon classes were over and I was waiting for a cab. I seriously should get a car.

And then I felt someone's breath behind me. The hair on the back of my neck rose.

As I turned around I saw Jacob standing near me like just one inch far and I stumbled. He held from my waist and brought me near him. He whispered in my ears " Dress perfectly. It would be my turn to check you out now". He smirked and left.