Rosaline"s Transformation

Finally I got home. All the way only one thought came in mind that why Jacob was behaving with me in such a way. According to what Rose had told me, he should make my life as hell.

It was 6 in the evening. I was watching Hangover Part III when my cell phone beeped.

__________________________________________________

Rose: HI :)

Me: Hey! Ssup?

Rose: I was thinking if you could come with me for shopping for Nicole's party and help me in getting ready for the party.

Me: Yes of course! And it will be my pleasure to be your fairy godmother! : P 

Rose: Pick you at 7!

Me: Okays :)

__________________________________________________

 I changed into a pink and white floral dress with white-strapped sandals.

I tied my hair in a plait.

We were at the mall. In half and hour we had almost searched 6 stores but still couldn't get the perfect dress for Rose.  Finally we spotted the perfect dress for her in 7th store. The dress was of white colour with a navy blue lace bow at the waist. It came till her thighs. Rose was looking so beautiful in the dress.

Finally the shopping was over and we went home after having dinner at dominoes. It was almost 10 and we both were tired. Changing into our pajamas we dropped ourselves on my bed. Suddenly my phone beeped. Who would text me at this time in night?

Unknown: Excited for the party? Remember what I had said! Be pretty! Would be checking you out!

Me: Jacob?

Unknown: yes Barbie doll ;)

Me: How did you get my number?

Jacob: If I can convince Nicole to invite you to the party then getting your number is not a big deal Barbie doll ;)

eager to meet you.

Bi

xoxo

Jacob

I groaned. I should stop thinking whatever happened just now n get some of my beauty sleep.

I heard some voice from my kitchen that woke me up. Rose was making breakfast. She is such a darling. She had made coffee some toasts and pasta.

We did girly things the whole day.

Manicure, Pedicure, Went for haircut, highlights, cleanups etc., all for Rose specially.

We had to reach the party at 7 so we started getting ready at 6.

Rose wore her white dress. I was in charge of her whole look today.

I applied silver n dark blue eyes makeup on her eyes with mascara. I made Rose wear her lens than her glasses. Her grey eyes were looking perfect. I made some curls too on the lower part of her blonde hair. 

Pink lip-gloss and she was done with her makeup. She wore white heels. 

She was done for the party. Rose was looking so gorgeous that Edward would seriously fall for her.

Now it was my turn. Actually I was not able to decide what to wear.

Rose had insisted me to wear something different. I was searching for the perfect dress when my eye caught something. Oh yeah! I was going to wear that I smirked.

I sent Rose out of the room telling her that my dress will be a surprise for her too.