The Academy ** Royal ** Part II

As we entered the building , there was a huge hall with white tiles. On one side of the hall seating arrangements were there. Coffee grown coloured sofas were there, with a centre table .

Exactly on the opposite side of the front door was another door. It was little bit open and I was able to see the beach.

on the right side there was the reception. and besides it a lift as well as a staircase.

The reception was well furnished. The receptionist was pretty. I think she was in mid 30s. I saw her name tag. Miss Lily.

"Miss Lily."

"Yes, Welcome sir."

Her voice was so sweet and chirpy.

"We are here to meet Miss Kiara ."

"Yes Sir and who are you and what is the purpose of meeting ?" She asked sweetly.

"We are her friends from New Jersey. We have come all the way to give her a surprise ."Rose replied.

Miss lily nodded.

She dialed someone from her desk phone.

She informed the person on the other side of phone about our visit. While the phone was going on ,

"Sir are you going to stay back here itself?"

I nodded.

And she went back to the call.

"Kiara will be meeting you soon . Here are your keys to your flat.

She handed me a bunch of keys. I saw a little girl coming down from the staircase.

"Hey Alisha. How are you princess and how is the rehearsal going on?"

"Hey Miss Lils ...I am fine and the rehearsal is going pretty good but its tiring you see."

"So I guess we have some guests here." Alisha looked at us and said.

"Ya they are. Will you mind them talking to their flat and then show them around."

"Oh! I will love to!" She squealed.

We went out of the building from the back door. We were now perfectly able to see the beach.The sun looked so beautiful.

We walked to the left side of the building . We crossed the main gate and the fountain we saw initially.

Alisha took is out of the main gate and we walked down the road for 15minutes. 

We saw another gate on the left side of the road. It was all metallic black.

We entered the gate and were walking on white pathway. It was like a huge residency. Flats and bungalows and Kent houses. On one side there were shops. General store, medical store and grocery shop. She took us into a grey building on the 5th floor. She opened the door for us and we were in a beautiful penthouse.

Everything in brown , orange and white colour. The flat was superb.

"All three of you go and get freshed."

And she handed us a brochure and a small diary.

"Take these, important numbers are in the diary and brochure will help u to know more about the academy."

She smile and went away.

As usual Rose and Eddie took a common room and I took the other .

My room was furnished in metallic grey colour. And the balcony was the best part in it. I was able to see the beach from here.

I took a quick shower and went for a nap.