His turn!...

We got down from Jacob's Jaguar. Oh yes... a Jaguar!!!

Right in front of me was a BIG white mansion.

Surrounded by a huge lawn. There were trees and beautiful flowers.

"You're this rich?" I asked Jacob.  My jaw remained open. He gave a smile and gestured me to enter the big gate.

There was a reception. Yes.. a reception!!!

The receptionist sure looked at Jacob as if she would hop into the bed with him this second.

"Hey Suze" Jason winked at her and she blushed.

Jerk.

We took a left and there was an elevator. Jacob punched "1" and the elevator door opened to a lavish hall.

It was huge. So huge.

Wooden and carpeted floor. Excellent furniture. A big screen tv.

White walls with red curtains. There were French windows everywhere! And a round gallery surrounded on all sides. It was a terrace garden.

There were indoor plants everywhere. It seemed like his house was made of glass.

Soon he was leading me up a huge round staircase.

There was a big hall again. There were four doors. Jacob lead me to one.

He opened it and there was his bedroom.

His room was twice the size of my apartment!!!

The walls were all black coloured.

There was a king sized bed at one end of the room.

And a huge portrait of him with a lady, I assume it was his mum, above the bed. It covered the rest if the wall.

I couldn't help but notice that there were Indian touches in the room.

Like there were paintings of the Indian desert, Rajasthan, with camels.

Then there was a painting of a typical Indian lady with her head covered.

On the wall opposite to the bed was a big screen LED TV.

There were speakers all over the place. Amazing stereo.

There were French doors that opened to a big balcony.

I could see the huge swimming pool from his balcony.

"It's all mine," Jacob said noticing my expression.

"Just yours?" I enquired.

He nodded with a grin on his face.

He looked smug "want to join me in the water?".

"In your dreams," I rolled my eyes at him. "Come here," Jacob took my hand and led to to a door.

When he opened it, my jaw hung open. The room was all mirrors. All the walls.

"This is where I dance," he informed me.

He clicked onto the tape and a song began.

He took me by the arm and started making me dance. Twirling and hip movements and the swirls..

This way, we danced for almost one hour.

"I am really impressed by your moves Miss.He smirked."

Later he offered to make dinner for me.

The kitchen was pretty good. And modern.

"I have to say, you look cute in an apron," I chuckled.

Maybe I was attracted towards him. The way he danced. The way we flow into all conversations so easily. The common Indian thing between us and a perfect match of a bad guy with an innocent girl.

Soon the dinner was ready and we fell into easy conversation.

I felt like I was connecting with him.

"So tell me about your family," he said.

"It's just my dad, mom and me," I started,

"Dads a hardcore Indian and mom too. Both are engineers. They weren't all that thrilled with the idea of me coming here, but whatever"

The dinner was so delicious. He'd made Pasta.

"You're such a good cook!"

"That happens when there is no one to cook for you," he said.

And I felt a pang of sympathy for him.

He must have noticed my expression as he went,"it's cool."

It's so sad.

"That is why I'm spoilt, as you have noticed. As the only child, I've been pampered too much."

"I agree," I said.

"So where are you from?" He enquired.

"I'm from Ahemdabad (city in India state Gujarat), wonderful city. Now that I've mentioned it, I miss it so much!!!"

He smirked.

We were talking about our families throughout dinner.

Turns out his mom had died of cancer and that left his dad devastated. So he engrossed himself in work and built an empire!

Jacob had spent his life missing his parents. Not that Mr. Stone was a bad father, but he was absent on most occasions. But Jacob didn't blame him. He knew that his father loved him a lot. That he was what was left of his mother.

All this time he was being a bad boy, there was an innocent child within him.

And now I was in my bed. Jacob had dropped me home.

I am surely looking forward for this connection between us .