And the list goes on....

Next morning at 5 I had a knock at my door. The person was banging loudly.

I was scared. Who could be there at this time?

"Coming. Wait . Don't bang so hard. you will break my door." I shouted.

I opened the door and a guy having black drape all over him. Even his face was covered. He had a sharp knife his had covered with blood. I screamed and covered my.

" Hahaahaa. See my barbie doll is scared. Awww come here . Let me hug you."

The guy took over the drapes n revealed himself.

"Jacob!"

I punched him in his stomach. He was still laughing at me.

"What the heck you think you were doing?. Scaring me off at this time! Wait a second firstly why the hell are your here."

I was literally pissed at him.

"uummm just say my next wish is going to me completed soon. Go brush your teeth and pack some of your clothes and necessary stuff. We are going to my farmhouse. "

"Now? Without having a bath? No way ."

"Yes you are coming. I have made the best arrangement for your bath. Actually our bath." He smirked.

I loved when he did that. He looked so cute.

Focus Kaira. Focus. My inner side spoke.

I quickly rushed into my room. Brushed my teeth. When I was packing my bag Jacob asked me

"Hey Kia,Why is this other room always locked? What's inside it?"

I panicked. No way he is going into that room. I rushed to the hall where Jake already had my room keys and he was trying each key in the lock.

I grabbed the keys.

" Nothing . Just my old stuff. "

His eyes were showing that he was not convinced.

"Are you hiding something from me? You know I don't like people lying to me. If there is something..... "

I cut him off and said that I was ready and we should go.

JACOB'S  P.O.V

I knew she was hiding something from me. I was curious to know about it but I how I was going to make her speak.

We were in my car. It was 5:30. There was silence between us. I looked at her.

She was looking out if the window. Her hair were in a messy bun. She had no makeup but still she looked so beautiful.

I looked down at her and chuckled.

"What?"

"What what?!" I grinned.

"Say it."

I moved my eyes from her neck to toe. She saw that and shrieked when she came to know why I chuckled.

In the hurry she forgot to change. She was still wearing her night shorts n cropped top showing her belly. She looked hot. Her curves were perfect. It was not like I had never seen girls like this but she was different. Her eyes had some sparkle in them but they were hiding something from me too.

KIARA'S P.O.V

Omg. I just realised I was still in my night clothes and Jacob was checking me out.

I was blushing. My cheeks were tomato red. Jacob surely noticed it because he smiled at me.

After 20min drive we were there. He took me to the edge of a waterfall. I looked at him. I knew what he was thinking. Noway I was doing it. No! No!...

"This is my wish Kia. This is it. I always had fear from heights. Let's fight against it."

He intertwined our fingers. I could see fun and fear both in his eyes.

I saw the height where we were. Holy crap. I closed my eyes. And we jumped.

When our bodies touched the surface of water there was a loud noise.

I came out of the water. The water level was till my belly. Jacob was nowhere in sight.

"Jacob? "

No response. I called out again . This time with more volume.

"Jacob?"

Still no response. Tears filled my eyes.

Then I felt someone behind me. It was him. Jakey. I didn't turn around. He came closer. I could feel his breathe on my neck. His hand slipped from my back to my waist and finally on my belly.

He pulled me closer. He made me turn around . He saw the tears in my eyes.

"Hey doll. Don't cry. I am here. With you."

I smiled. I don't know why but the fear to lose him made me cry. Even he understood that. He hugged me and I did the same and then he kissed my forehead. We stood there for 10min when my body started shivering due to cold.

"Hey.let's get changed or you will gett cold kia."

We got out of the water. I went into his car and changed. I wore black jeans and white sweater of full sleeves as I was feeling little bit cold.

He came inside.He changed into khaki coloured pants and pale dark green T-shirt.

He looked at me . I was able to feel the care, affection he had for me.

"Kia"

"uhumm"

"U know right that whatever happened is definitely what we call friendship"

I nodded. He smiled.

His turned the keys and the engine started with a roar.

We driver to his forest house. His dad had gifted him this place when he was 14.  The look was beautiful. Everything was made from wood. Even here he had a room for his dance practice.

I was sitting on the couch while he took all our luggage into our respective rooms.

My phone started vibrating in my jeans.

I took it out. It said Tanya Calling .

I was not able to believe my eyes. Why was this girl calling me?

"Hey Kia, you hungry?"

I pressed the end button and shoved the cellphone back into my pocket.

"Yes , I want you to cook."

"Yes boss."

He made simple spinach, cucumber, tomato, orange salad with black paper salt and little lemon. It was a light dinner but tasty.

After the dinner Jacob said he had some things to be brought from a store . So he left me. I checked my phone. I already had 52 missed calls from her. They were during me and Jacob were having our bath. I remembered how his fingers made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

And there was a loud noise and the lights went off. I screamed. I was afraid of darkness. I started crying. I just wished jakey comes back soon.