Chapter 31

KIARA'S P.O.V

I was standing in front the full length mirror I had in my room. I was wearing a golden skirt which showed off my curves perfectly and ended just above my knees. I wore a black top with it. Black heels. Mascara. Red lipstick. Blush. Golden hoop earrings. Hairs down in soft curls. Perfect.

There were still fifteen minutes to seven. I grabbed my cellphone, money, keys and finally my golden clutch. I locked my door and started walking towards the main gate when my cell beeped.

Kabir : Waiting for you at the main gate.

Me: On my way. 2 Min.

I started walking little faster . The thing I saw in front of me when I reached the main gate had made my mouth hang open.

"Kab...iirrrr . Bike? Royal Enfield? U brought your bike instead of your car????  You want me to ride on that? Are you in your senses. You know I don't like bikes after you had that road accident. I am not getting on this."

"Kia babe. My bike was not at fault. Remember I was the one drinking and driving. Don't be scared of bike rides . Now stop being a spoiled spot and hop on."

I hit him with my clutch and sat on the bike behind him. He gave me a helmet to wear.

"Hold on tight because we are not going to go slow Kiara."

I shuddered at his words.

I clutched his jacket tightly and closed my eyes. After sometime I was able to feel cold wind hitting my face. I opened my eyes to the sea the view. It was wow.

Being on a bike was far more better than being in car. But after the accident Kabir had I was on verge of losing him , i hated bikes and bike rides.

Kabir took me to the children's park. The park where we used to go when we were younger.

Nothing had changed here.

I sat on one of the tire swings and Kabir started pushing me. I felt like I was reaching the sky while being on the swing

We went to the slide and see saw and even the marry go round.

We played hide and seek with some of the cute tiny tots there.

Then Kabir took me to a restaurant. "Zayka". But there were no lights.

"Don't tell me Kabir we are breaking in!"

"Obviously we are not. I am not going to ruin my good boy image for you babe."

He smirked at me and I smiled. Yes this guy had an ego with the size of earth. He took my hand and led me inside the restaurant.

The whole restaurant was lit by candles and I could smell Orchids. There were orchids everywhere.  This was so sweet.

"Do you remember Kiara when we were 8 we had a dinner just like this at my house in the backyard."

I nodded and a huge smile on my face.

We ate pasta , butterscotch pastry, waffles with maple syrup and what not.

We had our dinner and talked about our childhood memories that how naughty we both were.

We headed back to the academy. Instead of going back to our places Kabir told me to dance with him.

Obviously I said yes.

So  here we are . On the beach. Under the moonlight. Faded sounds of waves. Dancing on the tunes of " You are so beautiful " by 1D.

We clicked some photos. I kissed Kabir on cheeks and said goodbye. When got back home it was almost 12:30.

I changed it my pajamas and pink kitty top. He really did make me feel happy and forget all the worries I had. I am so happy to have him back in my life.

I shifted under my bed covers and my phone beeped.

Kabir : Goodnight Princess. Sweet Dreams.

Me: Night! :)).

And then I fell into deep slumber.