Kyree shakes his head. "I asked you if you wanted some and you said no." He says opening his jr bacon cheeseburger. I smack my lips while grabbing his fries. "Kayla I don't play that shit Get yo hands off my food nigga!" Kyree snaps. "Oh my gosh." I say folding my arms and looking out the window. "Here." He says handing me his fries.

"Thank you." I say smiling. When we got to the house Grace was on the couch watching tv and Kyro was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Kyro?" I ask. "Upstairs in your room." Grace says. "Where's Kaylee?" I ask. "Daycare." Grace answers. I go upstairs. "Kyro." I say walking into my room to see him stretched out on the bed sleep.

I'm boutta go to the kitchen I have a damn headache. I stop when I hear Grace and Kyree talking.

KYREE

"You almost what?!" Grace asks. "Lower your voice." I tell her. "You almost what?" She asks standing up. "I almost kissed her." I repeat. "What you mean, like give me details." Grace says. "I grab her face and I decided not to kiss her so I told her Shut the fuck up." I say going eating a chicken nugget.

"Why you didn't tell her that you got feelings for her?" Grace asks. I shrug my shoulders. "I dont got feelings for that girl." I say rubbing my chin hairs. "You admitted it yesterday nigga!" Grace snaps. "Don't call me no nigga." I say looking her up and down.

"I call you whatever I want in my damn house. You better shut up before I go tell Kayla that you like her." Grace says. "Chill." I say. "You're pride is fucking you up. You didn't almost kiss her you almost told her how you felt that's all." Grace says.

"I don't feel nothing for her. Her lips were looking luscious at the moment." I say. "After She threw up?" Grace asks. I slowly nod my head. "You lying, nasty ass." Grace says. "Maybe if I knock you upside your head with a crowbar you'll get your act right." Grace says rolling her eyes.

"You a violent ass white girl anybody ever told you dat?" I ask Grace. Her ass stay on some Savage shit. "No. Cause no one has the balls to duck with me you dig. Except for Kayla." Grace says. I shake my head. "Can you at least tell me that you have feelings for Kayla." Grace begs putting her phone down beside her.

"If you already know I got feelings for Kayla what's the point in me repeating it to you?" I ask. "Because you need stop letting your pride get the best of you." Grace says. "Do have feelings for her or not?" Grace asks. I look at her for awhile as she stares at me. "I do." I say.

"Okay tell her that." Grace says. "I thought you said it won't matter." I tell Grace. "It won't But you might as well." Grace says shrugging her shoulders. "But it might." She says. "I'm not dealing with this shit nomo. Fuck it." I say.

I hear footsteps coming from the staircase. My mouth drops. I hope whoever it is didn't hear me. Kayla appears from the staircase. She look stuck. "What?" Grace asks Kayla. "You got feelings for me?" Kayla asks. Now I'm stuck.

"Kyree you got feelings for me?" Kayla asks. "Yes." Grace answers for me. "No." I say shaking my head. "She Heard you say it Kyree it's to late" Grace says. "Why you didn't tell me?" She asks. I still have no words for her. "Because He has pride." Grace says.

Before Kayla could ask me another question, Grace phone went off. "It's time to go get Kaylee." She announces. "I'll get her." I say grabbing my keys off the table. I leave out the door with Kayla behind me. We both get in the car.

"Kyree." Kayla says looking at me as I drive. "What?" I ask. "You got feelings for me?" She asks. "Kayla I'm not answering that." I say. "Okay." She says shrugging her shoulders as she stares at me. When we pull up to the daycare she gets out to go get Kaylee.

She came back out and put Kaylee in a seatbelt. "Can you stop by the hair store. I'm doing Kaylee's hair tonight." Kayla says. I nod my head. When we got to the house Kyro's fat ass head was in the kitchen.

Kayla just got done doing Kaylee's hair and now she bout to lay her edges and Kaylee started crying. "Kaylee yous a crybaby." I say picking her up. She hits me in my face. "Kaylee you not my friend no more." I say putting her down. She shrugs her shoulders walking to Kyro.

"She gone be messy when she grow up." I say shaking my head. "C'mon so I can get done." Kayla says in a irritated tone. "She don't wanna get her edges done." Kyro says. "I don't care. Kayla bring yo butt on." Kayla says.

"No!" Kayla says crying even more. "I'm bout to pop you, come on!" Kayla says. Kaylee stands there crying in Kyro's arms. Kayla gets up and grabs Kaylee. Kaylee starts moving and jerking around in Kayla's arms. Kayla pops her on her legs making her cry harder.

"Why you popping her?" Kyro asks. "Shut the fuck up talking to me!" Kayla yells. She throws the comb across the room and stomps upstairs. "Kayla you doing too much now." I say.

-
-
COMMENT
-
VOTE
-
-