Chapter 25

Your POV

"Here are your rooms" Said Taehyung. "Jimin and I will be in this room" he pointed, "And you will be in that room" pointed the room across from you.

You nodded and went into the room. You opened the door and saw a queen bed, cute lamp, and a desk.

You closed the door behind you and get ready for the night. You changed in your pajamas and brushed you teeth.

While you were brushing, you kept on heat a racket and someone yelling.

"CAN YOU MOVE PLEASE!" Someone yelled.

""IF YOU DONT MOVE THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO MOVE!" Another person yelled.

You decide to go to Taehyung and Jimin's room to see what is going on.

You went out and open the door.

"YOUR BUTT IS TOUCHING MY ABS" yelled Taehyung.

"YOUR PENIS IS TOUCHING MY BUTT" yelled Jimin.

You knock on the bathroom door, then open.

"What are you guys doing?" You said and your eyes widened. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" You said and turned around, blushing. Then ran to your room.

What you saw was Jimin bending down and his butt was on Taehyung's abs. They were both shirtless, and still wet from their recent shower.

"Oh my god y/n! It's not what it looks like" Said Taehyung, trying to get away from Jimin. He slightly tripped but is still running to you.

Taehyung catch up to you and caught your wrist, turned you around. You look straight at his wet chest, then up at his face.

"I am so sorry for what just happened. You know, that bathroom is small, not big enough for Jimin and I to fit" Said Taehyung.

"Why didn't you take turns using the bathroom?" You said, a little frightening of what you saw.

"We are both idiots, don't worry" Said Taehyung.

"Taehyung, dinner is ready- Baby, what are you doing to her?!" Yelled Taehyung's mom.

"I'm not doing anything!" Taehyung said to his mom.

Taehyung's mom started to slap his bare skin.

"How dare you touch her when you are shirtless... wear a shirt!" Yelled Taehyung's mom.

"Hahahahaha" laughed Jimin, who was leaning on the door.

"Oh you better wear a shirt too, young man" Said Taehyung's m

She started to whack Jimin with a wet towel and luring Taehyung and Jimin into their room.

She close the room and walk up to you.

"You should be careful with the two boys, you don't know what they are up to" Said Taehyung's mom, smiling. "You should come down to eat"

"I will be there in a few minutes" you said.

Taehyung's mom went back downstairs and you went into you room.

You closed the room and sat behind the door, thinking, what just happened.

RIP JONGHYUN. WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. Oh, Merry Christmas everyone even though it's late but who cares.

~Cat