Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

"Jimin stop! You're going to hurt him!" Y/n yelled.

"Go away y/n!" I yelled, pushing her hard into the wall. I punched Taehyung one last time until I notice, I hurt y/n. I turned around and looked at her, she's knockout.

"Y/N!" Yelled Taehyung

I got off of Taehyung and he quickly ran up to y/n.

"You're going to be fine y/n" he said, hold her head up, pushing her hair away from her face.

I didn't know what to do. Should I go up to her? I walked up to Taehyung and y/n.

"I can take care of her-"

"Just leave! Haven't you done enough to her already?!" Yelled Taehyung, with angry eyes.

Taehyung carried y/n and put her on the couch. He grab a blanket and place it over her. Taehyung sat beside her, pushing away hair strands. This would've happened if it wasn't for me, I thought. If I were with her and cared for her, she wouldn't be with Taehyung. Opening the door, I left the two alone.

Your POV

You were suddenly woken by a warm towel on your head. You open your eyes slowly and saw Taehyung, gently patting the towel on your forehead.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He said, lifting up the towel.

"No, you didn't" you said, standing up, but Taehyung put you back down.

"I think you lay down for a while" Taehyung said

"I'm fine" you said, trying to get up but couldn't.

You looked at Taehyung's face; bruises was everywhere on his face.

"Your face..." you said, reaching out and cupped his left face. "There's bruises everywhere"

"I'm fine, you should worry about you" he said. "Oh I forgot something!"

He ran to the kitchen and was later holding a bowl of porridge.

"I hope you like it" he said, helping me stand straight.

He took a scoop of the porridge, blew it, then said, "The choo-cho train is coming." You taste the porridge, it wasn't the best like your mom's but it was decent.

"Is it good?" Taehyung asked, his head titled

"It's... it's pretty good" you said, taking the bowl and continued eating it.

"Really, let me try" he said, stealing the spoon away from you and trying the porridge.

"Hey!" You said

You looked at him as he taste the porridge. He tried a little bit of it because it was too hot.

"It is hot?" You asked. He nodded. You pull his wrist towards you face a blow the porridge until the perfect temperature. You gave it back to him to let him try. He tried it and smile.

"Is it good?" You asked

"Did I become a chef?" He asked

You couldn't help but smile. What a cute boy, you thought. The both of you continued to fight over the porridge about who is going to finish it all.

Where did Jimin go? Are you okay? Do you need help? Cat updated the story, I am now alive. Hope she update some more.

~Cat