Chapter 21

Your POV

"There's the bus stop" you said, running towards it.

You sat in the middle between Jimin and Taehyung who is now shivering.

All of the walking made you tired, so you slowly fell asleep, laying on Jimin's shoulder and holding Taehyung's hand.

* * * * *

You later woke up on Taehyung's back, him carrying you.

You lifted your head and said, "Where are we going?"

"Oh, you woke up. How was your sleep?" Said Taehyung

"Good" you said, looking at him.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked. "We are going to a convenience store to get food"

"Yeah, I'm hungry" you said, getting off of Taehyung's back.

All of you made it to the convenience store. When you went in, you felt the warmth of the store.

"Welcome" said the cashier.

You went in the store. The first thing you saw was a cup of noodles. You walk over there and grab one. Taehyung got a bowl of noodles, and Jimin got two kimbap (author's note: are you kimbap kidding me?) and a cup of coffee.

You all went to the cashier and Jimin paid for everything. Once your cup of noodles was paid, you went and grab a kettle of hot water and poured it to your cup. The same goes for Taehyung.

You went to the table and started eating your noodles. Jimin and Taehyung started eating too.

Jimin brought a piece of kimbap and tried to feed it to you. Taehyung came in, wanting to feed you noddles too. You look at both, which one should you pick?

You look at Jimin piece of food, you never tried kimbap before. Taehyung's noodles is the same as yours.

You look at Jimin and he fed you the kimbap.

"It's delicious" you said, mouth full.

Jimin smiled. Taehyung started to scowl at Jimin. Taehyung reposition his body to face towards Jimin.

"Say ahhhh" said Taehyung, holding a spoonful of noodles, towards Jimin's face.

"I don't want to eat your-" Jimin said, but Taehyung push the noodles to his mouth.

You all were done eating and went to the cold outside. You rub your arms, trying to keep warm.

Then you saw a bus coming.

"There's the bus!" You said, running to the bus stop.

"Let's see who runs faster" said Taehyung, running in SONIC SPEED.

You try to run as fast as you can, but you can't catch up to Taehyung and Jimin. You stop, needing to take a breather. Jimin looked back.
He ran towards you and took his hand out. You grab it and jog to the bus.

Once you and Jimin were at the bus, Taehyung already found a sit. He wave his arm at you and Jimin.

You went over to where Taehyung is and sat next to him. Jimin sat at another seat.

As you move to sit next to the window, Taehyung gave you a water bottle.

"Thank you" you said, opening the bottle and drinking it.

"You have sweat everywhere" Taehyung said, looking at your face.

He brought a wet napkin and wipe your sweaty face.

It feels so cool, you thought, closing your eyes.

Taehyung took the napkin off your face and smiled.

"You're cute" he said, squeezing your right cheek.

You smiled.

"Where are we going?" You asked Taehyung

"You'll see where we are going" he said.

The engine of the bus started. You look out at the window, the sun is coming up. Taehyung laid his head on your shoulder, peacefully sleeping, as the bus goes.

Are you kimbap kidding? Why is it over? Where is Taehyung taking you and Jimin? What is life? Why am I here? Are you guys living for BTS comeback and album? I'm dying (Taehyung is sexc).

~Cat