Chapter 8

Your POV

"Hello" you said.

"Hey babe. Is there a reason you call me?"

"Um... Taehyung came to my house. And he told me your history about you and Taehyung"

"What was it about?"

" You both went to the same high school and were good friends, but you are the playboy. Is that true?"

"Yeah it's true. What about it?"

"Taehyung had a girlfriend but you stole her. Why would you do such a thing?"

"That was high school years. I've change. I would never do that to you. Also why was he at your house?"

"When you left me Taehyung felt sad and took me home"

When you said that, it reminded you of the kiss you had with him. You couldn't tell that to Jimin so you kept it to yourself. Kind of feeling guilty, Jimin said,"I think you should go sleep. It's pretty late. Going to pick you up tomorrow and take you to work. Bye. Love you"

"Love you too" you said back. Ending the call, you put your phone on the table and try to get back to sleep.

Next day

You woke up with the sunlight in your eyes. You look at the time; it was 9:35. Oh no! Going to be late for work. Getting out of bed, you took a quick shower, brushed you teeth, and change. Rushing to the main door, you saw Jimin, standing beside the couch. Turing his head, he saw you, eyes locked.

"You finally woke up. You are going to be late for work" he said.

"I know. Let's go" you said, walking to the door, but Jimin grad you wrist.

"Aren't you going to eat? I made it for you" Jimin said, looking at the table.

You look at the table and saw an assort of foods going from bacon to pancakes.

"At least get a plate with bacon and eggs. You need to eat breakfast to start the day" said Jimin, taking you to the table.

Looks so delicious, you thought, with a growling stomach.

Once the food was place on the plate, you and Jimin walk to his car. You started to eat while Jimin drove.

"Is the food good?" He asked. You nodded you head, food full in your mouth. Jimin smirk. You look at him and glare.

"What?" He said.

"Just because I eat a lot doesn't mean I am fat!"

"I didn't say that you were fat!" He said, giggling.

You look back down at your plate. You did remember that you put lots of food on you plate and now there is nothing left.

"I am fat!" You yelled.

"No your not. Even if you WERE fat, I would have loved you the same" he said.

What he said made you heart flutter. Jimin took out his hand and you took it.

"You hand is so small" you said, admiring his small hand. He took his hand away from you.

"Yah! Why did you do that?"

"Don't insult my small hands" he said

"I like your small hands what are you talking about. It's cute" you said, grabbing his hand. "Did you see Taehyung's hand? It's huge"

"Shut up" he said taking his hand away from you again.

The drive ended with a stop at your workplace. Before you walk out of the car, you gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek.

"Why not the lips?" He asked.

"Because I am going to be late for work" you replied, opening the door and walking out.

Sorry it took so long to update. Was a bit busy with life. Hope you like the story tho. Now that it is summertime, I have more time to update this story. Please support me for more updates.

~Cat