Chapter 6

Taehyung POV

"I am always there for you when you need me" I said to y/n. I felt so bad that I thought to not  continue date. "I will take you home" I grab y/n by the wrist and led her to the car.

While I was driving, I started to notice that y/n was about to cry. I panicked and turned on the music. Y/n listened to the music and started to cry a little because the song reminded y/n of Jimin and y/n's situation. I panicked again and changed the station. The next station talked about what would happened if your boyfriend is mad at you and I saw a tear formed on y/n's eye and changed the station again.

This station played the music Let's dance, by Super Junior. Just to make y/n laugh, I started to dance while driving. I was dancing so crazy that y/n noticed and smiled. Then y/n started to dance along with me. Y/n's dance is so cute.

We made it to y/n's house. Me and y/n came out of the car and head towards y/n's house. She opened the door and we went inside. I decided to make it up to y/n by making dinner.

"Ithink you should rest" I said.

"Why? I am not tired" y/n replied.

"I have a surprise for you so go change and do something"

I watch y/n go to her bedroom. Her walk is so adorable. Going back to my senses, I took out the ingredients and started cooking.

Your POV

You went to your bedroom and decided to take a nice shower. While showering, you can't help but think about Jimin leaving you without an explanation. How could he just leave? You were done showering and changing so you went to look for Taehyung.

You went into the kitchen and saw Taehyung sitting down with two bowls of ramen, one rose on the middle of the table, and a phone that shows a youtube video of a fireplace. You couldn't help but laugh at the phone with the fireplace.

"Why are you laughing? Remember our date?" Taehyung said.

"I do remember it" you replied, walking to your seat. "Why is it ramen that we are eating?"

"Because that is the only food I can cook"

"Does it taste good? It smells weird"

"Just eat it" Taehyung said

You took a bit of the ramen and to your surprised, it tastes pretty good.

"Does it taste good?" Taehyung asked.

"It tastes good but mine is better" you said to him.

He glared at you and said, "You want a competition huh?!"

"Up for the challenge!"

"Next week at your place! You are going down!"

You and Taehyung laugh.

The both of you were done eating and you washed the dishes. Taehyung help wash the dishes with soapy water and you wash the soup off. Taehyung grab a handful of soap and blow it to your face. You yelled at him and threw water to him. The both of you continued to throw soup and water to each other until you told Taehyung to stop.

Washing the last dishes, you and Taehyung sat on the couch and watched a scary movie. Since you are not good at watching scary movies, you move closer to Taehyung. Taehyung then place his arm around you, making you feel less scared. A jump scared startled you and you hug Taehyung wing your face on his chest. You look up to his face, seeing his beautiful eyes. Taehyung moved his face a little close to yours and gave you a kiss that you feel Jimin can't do.

A kiss that you feel Jimin can't do? Are you developing more feelings to Taehyung than Jimin? This is the most romantic chapter I ever wrote.

~Cat