Chapter 20

Your POV

"Are you okay? You have a scratch on you face" he said, touching your scratch on your cheek.

"It's fine" you said, pulling his hand away.

Jimin comes closer and closer to you. He cupped you cheek and look at your eyes. You look right back at his brown, charming eyes. He comes closer and closer, pulling you in for a kiss.

You try to push Jimin away but the more you push him away, the more he kisses you deeply.

"Cough, cough" said Taehyung, covering his month and looking at Jimin. "Let's go. Where's Taylor anyway?" and looked around.

"She left early, lets go y/n"said Jimin, grabbing your wrist.

Taehyung grabbed you other wrist and following along with Jimin.

When you, Taehyung, and Jimin were outside the building, you saw Jimin's shocked face.

"What happened?" You asked Jimin

"That boy..." said Jimin, in an angry voice. "He stole my car..."

"Who stole you car?" You said. "Is it Jungkook?"

Jimin picked up a letter. It saids:

I need to borrow your car for a date I have. Don't be made at me hyung. I will give it back to you in good shape, promise. Love you.
                      -Jungkook <3

"That boy" said Jimin, shaking his head. "Well, let's start walking home" and grab your wrist again.

You all started walking for a few moments. Then Taehyung started to slow down.

"I'm tired y/n!" Yelled Taehyung

You grab Taehyung's hand and drag him to where Jimin is. Then you all started walking again.

"Y/n, my legs are going to break" said Taehyung. "Carry me-" and climbed on top of you.

All of Taehyung's weight is on you. You tried to carry him but he is too heavy. What does he eat, you thought. Jimin saw you suffer when you were carrying Taehyung.

"You're going to hurt y/n" Jimin said to Taehyung

Taehyung got off of you. He said, "Then you should carry me-" and climbs on top of Jimin.

"Fine but you need to caring me later" Jimin said.

You smiled at the both of them. They are so ridiculous but cute, you thought.

* * * * *

It started to became dark and cold, and you are still far away from your house. You rub your arms, trying to get warmth. Taehyung saw you shiver and gave you his jacket.

"Thank you" you said, as you put on the jacket.

Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Give me your jacket" Taehyung said to Jimin, smiling.

"Why?" Jimin said. "I'm cold"

"I am too" said Taehyung, bringing both his arms out.

"Where's your jacket?" Said Jimin

"I gave it to y/n"said Taehyung, looking at you.

"No" said Jimin, looking away from Taehyung

Taehyung force his way to Jimin's jacket, making them share a jacket.

"Get out" said Jimin

"I'm cold~" said Taehyung, now hugging Jimin.

Both Jimin and Taehyung argue until you reach to the bus stop.

"There's the bus stop" you said, running towards it.

You sat in the middle between Jimin and Taehyung who is now shivering.

All of the walking made you tired, so you slowly fell asleep, laying on Jimin's shoulder and holding Taehyung's hand.

Will y/n, Jimin, and Taehyung come back home safely? Where is Taylor not that I care? :)

~Cat