Chapter 7

Your POV

Taehyung cupped your cheeks, the kiss became hot. You couldn't help but kiss him back. The kiss later became rough. You hug Taehyung's neck, pulling the kiss closer. Without you noticing, Taehyung unbutton his shirt and grad you hand, placing it on his chest. You felt his warm, beating chest, and when you finally notice that your hand is placed on Taehyung's chest, you let go of the kiss, looking up at his eyes.

"Can you hear that?" Taehyung said. "Its my heart, beating for you"

There was a moment of silence, both of you looking into each others eyes.

A thought came to you... Jimin. You couldn't cheat on Jimin. Standing up, you tell Taehyung, "I think we should stop..."

"Why? Is it because you feel guilty doing this behind Jimin's back?"

You nod your head.

"He deserves it you know"

"No he doesn't! He never done anything to you!"

"You dont know that!" Taehyung yelled, standing up. "You don't know our history"

"You guys know each other?" you asked.

"We met in high school. I thought we were going to be great friends but it doesn't look like it"

"Why do you dislike Jimin so much?"

"Because during our high school years, I had a girlfriend but Jimin stole her away from me"

You were shock. You never thought Jimin would do such a thing.

"In those school years, he was known as a player. And since he stole my girlfriend, might as well do the same. Um, I should get going. Rest up beautiful" Taehyung said, patted your shoulder and walk to the door, leaving.

You heard the door click and look at the couch, his shirt is here. You snatch Taehyung's shirt and ran towards the door. When you opened the door, he was gone. Feeling disappointed, you closed the door and went straight to your bedroom.

Its half past midnight and you couldn't help. All you can think of is the kiss and conversation with Taehyung. If Jimin is known as a player, does that mean he is probably cheating on me? You brush that thought away, thinking that won't be true. Instead, you text Jimin. You really wanted to talk to him and to see if he is still mad at you.

You: Can we talk tomorrow at a nearby café around my house?

ChimChim: I can't. Have work tomorrow. Talk to me now.

You: I don't want you to stay up late talking to me.

ChimChim: Its fine. Just call me

You dial his phone number, you heart beating fast for no reason. Once Jimin pick up his phone, you have no idea of what to say.

What will you say to Jimin? Are you watching the BBMAs? I am dying. Going to have a crisis.

~Cat