Chapter 18

Taehyung POV

"Here's the plan" I said to Jimin, "We are going to need a bag full of bricks to act as money. Once we go inside, we won't give them the money until they give us y/n and Taylor back. While that is happening we need another person to call the police, but who?"

"I thought we can't call the police" said Jimin

"You can tell the police to come secretly when somebody calls them" I said

"Then I know the right person to help us" said Jimin

I grab a bag and fill it with bricks. While I was doing that, Jimin called the police, telling them about our plan. He later then called a person who will help us with our rescue mission.

Everything was finished, all we have to do is wait for this person.

~ A Few minutes later

There was a knock on the door.

"That must be him" said Jimin, getting up and opening the door

"Hi Jimin" said a familiar voice

I look over to see who it was.

"Jungkook? What are you going here?" I said

"I'm here to help" said Jungkook

"Everything is set right Jimin?" I said, looking at him

"Not quite yet" he said. "You all need this" and gave Jungkook and me guns. "Now we are ready"

We all went to the car and drove to the y/n's location.

* * * *

We made it to y/n's located

"This place looks spooky" I said, as we got out of the car.

Jimin look at Jungkook and said, "When I press this button, this"-shows a disk-" will start beeping. This is your signal to call the police"

Jungkook nodded.

"You should stay out here" said Jimin

We both walk into the building, caring the bag with "money."

We later walked into a group of people. I looked around and saw y/n tied to the chair. She looked at me, scared. Then I looked at Taylor, afraid as well.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here" said the man on the chair. "Do you have the money?"

"If you give us y/n and Taylor first, we'll give you the money" I said

"Fine, untie the girls" said the man.

People started to untie y/n Taylor. Once y/n was untied, she ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hug her back.

When we let go, I said to y/n and Taylor, "Stay behind us"

"Now give us the money" said the man

I threw them the bag of "money." Once that was thrown, I grab y/n's wrist and walk out.

"Boss this is just bricks" said the man, holding a brick

"Hey you two, come back!" Yelled the boss. "Go get them!"

I let go of y/n's wrist and took out the gun Jimin gave.

I pull the trigger and shot one of the man. I came up to a man and gave him a punch. He punched me back and I fell back. I got up and touched my lip, it started to bleed. I wipe away the blood with my thumb.

"Taehyung, be careful!" Yelled y/n

I looked at where y/n is. A man was about to shoot her. I ran as fast as I can to y/n.

I hugged her and felt a bullet inside my body. I've been shot.

Is Taehyung going to be alive? Oh gosh, I'm dead. I can't- Let's just look at art.

My new aesthetic

My new aesthetic

~Cat