Chapter 4

Your POV

"What are you doing" you said

"Just for a moment please" Taehyung said

You stood there, while Taehyung is lightly hugging you. You heard the door open. It was Jimin and he was not happy of what he saw.

"Jimin you are back"you said, looking at him

"Who is he?" Jimin said, looking angry

"Jimin I can explain"

You try to let go of Taehyung but he wouldn't let you go. Jimin came up to Taehyung and looked at him with angry eyes. Then, out of nowhere, Jimin punch Taehyung.

"Why did you do that?!" You yelled at Jimin

"He is your stalker right? Right?!" Jimin replied, yelling back at you.

You looked at him and said, "He is but you shouldn't hurt him"

"I am protecting you!" He yelled

Jimin punched Taehyung again and he fell on the ground. You went up to him and help him stand up.

"You should go away from him y/n"Jimin said

"You don't know what he done for me" you said to Jimin

Jimin swing again towards Taehyung but you move in front of Taehyung so Jimin wouldn't hit him. Instead, you got hit. You fell on the the floor and when you touched your right cheek, it started to bleed a little. Taehyung helped you get up and you look at Jimin.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry" Jimin said, with sorrow

Jimin came up to you but Taehyung pushed you away from him.

"Leave" said Taehyung

"This is my girlfriend. You should leave" Jimin said

"You hurt her. You should leave! She doesn't even want you here!"

Jimin grab your hand but Taehyung grab the other hand. You didn't want to get this too out of hand so you let go of both hands and said, "I think both of you guys should leave"

You push both of them out of your house. Then slam the door.

Beyond the door

Taehyung and Jimin look at the door then at each other.

Jimin: You do know that I am a police officer right?
Taehyung: You are going to arrest me uh?
Jimin: Of course. Because you were following my girlfriend.
Taehyung: Arrest me if you dare. You know too well about me.

Jimin look at Taehyung with angry eyes. Then walked away from Taehyung.

Taehyung: Hey! If you're angry, punch me than!

Jimin couldn't bare it anymore. He ran up to Taehyung and hit him as hard as he could. Taehyung touched his lip, it started to bleed. He smirk.

Taehyung: Is that all you got?
Jimin: You are weak. Can't even fight back.

Jimin walked away, leaving Taehyung alone.

Your POV

You lay down on your back, trying to sleep. Struggling for your life, you got a text message. You picked up your phone and read the text.

ChimChim: I'm sorry about today. To make it up to you, I will take you the movies. Do you have time tomorrow?

You throw back your phone on the table. Then you got another text message.

Random: It's Taehyung. I am so sorry about today. You might be wondering how I got your phone number. I will tell you if you go to the movies with me tomorrow.

You put your phone back down again. Thinking to yourself, you decided to text them back the next day.

Next day~

You woke up, feeling frustrated. What would I say to Jimin and Taehyung? Should I lie that I dont have time today? You agree to yourself and started to text Jimin first.

To Chimchim
Sorry but I don't have time today

Then you text Taehyung.

To Stalker aka Taehyung:
I don't think I have time today but maybe next time

You turn off and get ready for work.

What is Jimin and Taehyung say back? Will Jimim forgive you about what happened? How does Taehyung? What is the history between Jimin and Taehyung?

~Cat