Chapter 11

The girl POV

I was just walking around, looking at different stores, until something caught my attention. Isn't Jimin's girlfriend? I thought. What is she doing? I looked over a saw that she was kissing Taehyung. Jimin would be so mad, I thought, with an evil smile. I took my phone out and took a picture. Once I show this to Jimin, he will be mine.

Your POV

Taehyung cupped your cheek and pull your closer for a kiss. You shocked, wide eyed. His lips... there're so soft, you thought. The both of you were later interrupted when a familiar girl walked in.

"I'm sorry, just walking by" she said.

When she walked past you, you thought you saw her evil smile. Then you look back at Taehyung.

"Um... what should we do then?" You said

"Let's find the way back to your place" Taehyung said

You looked about, nothing is familiar to you. Few minutes later, Taehyung said,"I know where we are"

"Where are we then?" You asked

Taehyung grab your hand and drag you to a school. Then you remember, Taehyung and Jimin went to the same school.

"Is this your high school?" You asked

"Yeah..." Taehyung said, looking back at the girl.

"Is something wrong?" You asked

"No, let's just find a way out" he said, looking at you

You search on you phone we you are. Not far away, just need to turn right, you thought. You tugged on Taehyung's shirt and explain where there at.

"We just need to turn here," you said, almost there at your house

You made it to the corner and saw your house. You were happy to see you house but Jimin's car was there, meaning that he's home. This made you a little scared because you ran away from him.

"Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked. "Your afraid of him aren't you?"

You didn't want to answer him so you looked down.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine," he said, in a comfort, calm tone.

He pulled you closer for a hug, rubbing you back. You felt calmer. He let go, cupped your cheeks, and said, "Don't worry so much, I'm there for you" with a smile. When he said those words, it made your heart skip. You depend on him.

The both of you walked towards your house, opened your door, and saw Jimin with an angry look.

"Where were you? Why did you run away?" He said, looking at you.

"I'm sorry-"

"And why did you kiss him?" He yelled, showing a picture of you and Taehyung kissing.

"I can explain" you said.

Jimin pushed you to the wall, trapping you.

"I loved you so much and you don't accept it. Why?" He said. "His a stalker, don't you remember?"

You looked at his eyes, they were about to tear up.

"It wasn't her fault" said Taehyung

Jimin turned his head around and looked at Taehyung with fierce eyes.

"Why are you here away?"Jimin said, letting go of you.

"I took y/n here. Do you have a problem with that?" Taehyung said

"I do, don't kiss y/n again" Jimin said

"Well that's kind of hard because I already kissed her" said Taehyung, scratching his head.

Jimin got closer to Taehyung a punch him as hard as he can. You stood there, in shock. You didn't know what to do. Jimin hit Taehyung again, he fell. Jimin continued to hit him as hard as he could. Blood was everywhere. You ran up to Jimin, thinking you can pull him apart from Taehyung.

"Y/n don't come close" Taehyung said, blood in his mouth.

You didn't listen to Taehyung because you were already close to Jimin. You tried to pull Jimin away from Taehyung.

"Jimin stop! You are hurting him!" You yelled.

"Go away y/n!" Jimin said, pushing you hard onto the wall. Everything went pitch black.

What is going on? Why is this happening so quickly? Who is this girl? I'm going to die if the author won't update quickly.

I apologize for not updating so much. I am using all of my brain cells for this chapter. It's so hard to figure out what to write. But this wouldn't happen without my good friend Laylony, or ChimTaeTaeKookie. She helped me so much so you should read her story, "BTS Tae FF: Superheroes in Love." Please support her. And also, please forgive me ^_^

~Cat