Chapter 15

Jimin POV

"If you love Taehyung, go to him. If you love me then don't pick up the call" I said

There was a moment of silence. Please don't call Taehyung, I'm begging you, I thought.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I have to take Taehyung's call" y/n said, and ended the call.

"Why do you have to do this to me y/n" I said out loud.

I buried my face with my hands.

"I really don't want to hurt you" I said

Your POV

You ended the call with Jimin and called Taehyung.

"Hello?" You said

"Hi y/n. Do you have time tonight?" Taehyung asked

"I do, why?" You said

"Meet me at the park where we first met at 7" Taehyung said. "Don't forgot to dress nice"

"Okay, see you then" you said, and ended the call

That's all he has to say? I thought it was going to be important, you thought, walking out of your office.

When you got back home, you took a warm shower, and wore a nice, flowing dress. You put on light makeup and other accessories. You grab you purse and out the door.

Taehyung POV

I called y/n and told her to meet me at the park where we first met. I have so much planned for her, hopefully nothing will go wrong, I thought.

As I walk around the park, it brings me memories of when I saved y/n. I was the man, I thought and smiled.

I continued to walk around until I found a perfect place to set. I place the table and chairs underneath the tree. The table and chairs was later surrounded with candles and rose petals shape into a heart. Hopefully she loves this, I work really hard, I thought.

Everything was decorated and was in place. I took a few steps back and look how everything was set up. "Beautiful" I said out loud. I looked at my watch and saw it was almost time for y/n to come. I got dressed and waited for her in the middle of the heart, holding flowers.

I waited for a few minutes and saw y/n in a red dress. I smiled. She picked a good color, I thought.

As she came closer, it wasn't y/n at all.

"Taylor? Why are you here?" I asked

"I wanted to be with you" she said as she came closer. "I love you"

"But Taylor, I love someone else" I said to her

"Y/n has a boyfriend" said Taylor, wrapping her arms around my waist. "She's not good for you, I am. I knew you in the beginning. I knew you when we were in high school, we were together"

"You didn't even love me in high school, you went for Jimin" I said, pulling her arms away from my waist.

"Taehyung please give me another chance. I promise to love you forever and make you the happiest man" cried Taylor

I look at Taylor, she began to cry. I couldn't help but comfort her. I came closer to Taylor and bring her into my chest, giving her a hug.

"Even though we can't be together, we can still be friends?" I said, looking at her

She looked at me back, then came closer to my face and kiss me. Everything happened so fast that I didn't know what is going on.

"Taehyung..." said y/n

When I heard y/n's voice, I pulled away from Taylor and looked at y/n. She was crying.

"I'm so sorry y/n" I said, coming closer to her.

She backed away; I came closer and closer.

"Leave me alone Taehyung" said y/n and ran off.

"Y/n!" I yelled

I ran, trying to catch up to her. I looked around and didn't see y/n anywhere.

"Y/n!" I yelled again

Where is she?!

This Taylor girl tho! I don't like her. Was this her plan all along? Will Taehyung find y/n? I'm slowly dying.

~Cat