Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

I went straight to the car, leaving both y/n and Taehyung alone. What should I do now? I thought. The girl! I took out my phone and called her.

Girl: Hello, did the picture work?
"It didn't work. We need a plan" I said
Girl: I do have a plan in mind
"Tell me" I said
Girl: Should I?
"If you want Taehyung back and I want y/n back, we're going to have to work together" I said to her
Girl: Okay fine, here's the plan

She told me the plan and I did what she said.

Your POV

~Dreaming

"If you love him that much then go to him" yelled Jimin
"Jimin wait" you said, grabbing his hand. "I don't love Taehyung, I love you"
"That's a lie" he said. He let go of your hand. You turned around and saw Taehyung, crying because he heard what you said.
"Taehyung I'm sorry" you said
"Just go. I don't want to see you anymore" he said
"But-"
"I don't want to see you anymore!" Yelled Taehyung
You ran and ran, away from Taehyung and Jimin, until you fell in a deep ocean. You tried to tried to swim up, but couldn't. You couldn't breath...

You woke up from you dream, breathing heavily. What was that dream about, you thought. You turn around and saw Taehyung, his hand on your waist. He suddenly came closer to you, almost like hugging you. You were now facing his chest. What should I do, you thought. You wanted to move but looking at Taehyung sleeping peaceful made you not wake him up.

Few minutes passed by and Taehyung still had you wrapped in his arms. He later opened one of his eyes and looked at you. You looked at him back.

"Did you sleep well?" He said, opening both of his eyes. "You were breathing heavily, is everything all right?"

"Everything's fine" you lied

"What do you want to eat?" He said, getting out of bed

You followed him and asked. "Well, what do you want to eat?"

The both of you went out of the room to the kitchen.

"Remember when I said we are going to have a ramen cook off?" Said Taehyung (if you don't remember, it's on chapter 6).

You nodded. Then the doorbell rang.

"Well, we have the time, but I brought someone" Taehyung said, walking up to the door and opened it. "This is my friend Jin, Kim Seokjin"

You looked at Jin, he's so handsome, you thought. You couldn't take your eyes off him.

"Um, y/n are you okay?" Said Taehyung, waving his hand in front of you face.

"I'm okay" you said, shanking your head. "Why did you bring Jin away?"

"His is going to cook for me" Taehyung said.

"I didn't agree on this" said Jin. "I thought I was the judge"

"You are" said Taehyung. "Let's start making ramen shall we Miss y/n?"

The battle begins; you decided to put an egg in your ramen since you know that Taehyung's ramen is plain. You started by making the ramen first, then the egg.

Few minutes later, Taehyung is already done with his ramen. You were almost done, just needed to place the cooked egg down. You place the bowl at the table, where Jin is.

"I'm going to try out Taehyung's ramen first" he said

He took a big slurp of ramen.

"Hm... it good" he said, "Now for y/n's"

He took another big slurp with the egg. He continued to eat the ramen. Just looking at him eat is amazing. Why did God created a beautiful man, you thought. He was later finished with the ramen.

"Taehyung, yours horrible, y/n, I would eat it everyday" he said, looking at the both of us

"What! Why is mine the worst?" Said Taehyung

"If you answer to two of my jokes and you actually laugh, you win" said Jin.

"But- ugh fine. Tell me" said Taehyung

"What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?"

"What did he say?"

"Bison" laughed Jin.

He wasn't the only one laughing, you were laughing too (please laugh, I actually laughed at that joke). Taehyung just giggled.

"Here's another one; why do crabs never give to charity? Because they're shellfish" Jin laughed. The jokes continued throughout the day, laughter all around them.

Why couldn't the bicycle stand up for itself? Because it was two tired. Where do you make ice cream? Sunday school. Wanna hear a joke about paper? Never mind, it's tearable. I'll stop.

~Cat