Chapter 3

Your POV

A few days has pass and flowers sent to you with love notes continued. Jimin still didn't find the man and your house was full of flowers. One day, you got a call from a mysterious man; Meet me today at the park at 7 p.m. Don't bring anyone with you or else something might happen to them. You must come alone. You really wanted to tell Jimin this but if you did, something might happen to him. You decided to go by yourself.

While you were waiting, you decided to watch the news. It was just in that two more women has been kidnapped. If you haven't heard, the kidnapping started in 2015 of winter. More woman had been kidnapped and the police are still trying to find the kidnapper. It was time to leave and you turned off the TV and walked to the park.

It was dark and you didn't know where to meet this person. To walked up to a bench and sat down. You waited from a while until someone wrapped your mouth with their hands. You tried to scream for help but nothing came out of your mouth. Two more people showed up and tied you up and carried you to the car. You struggled, trying to break free from their strong arms, it didn't make a difference.

Then, someone who looked familiar was running up to you. Oh no! Why is he here? Did he followed me? You tried again to break free, working harder to get away. The stalker was wearing something different, jeans, white shirt with a jeans jacket, and a black mouth mask. He came closer and closer and said, "You better let her go before I punch you."

He punched one of the man who was holding you and you fell on the ground. You got up and run away but one of the man caught you and pushed you inside the car. You got in and open the door but it was locked. The stalker punch the man who pushed you in the car. You heard the engine start and screamed to call the stalker for help. He heard you and ran up to the front of the car. You saw him without his mask for the first, your heart flutter. The driver couldn't take this and he tried to run over the stalker but he walked back, trying to not get run over.

Thinking fast, you kicked the side door and ran. The driver ran after you. He grab you by the wrist and dragged you back but the stalker was there to save you. He punched and kick the driver. The driver ran away.

"Are you okay?" He

"I'm okay. You looked hurt. Do you need to go to the hospital?" You asked

"I am fine"

You looked and the stalker's face. He got a cut on his cheek and a bruise on forehead. You looked at his hands and they were bloody. You grab his hand and wrapped it with you scarf.

"You don't need to do that...I'm fine" he said

"I need to at least pay you back. You saved me"

You looked up at his face and smiled. He smiled back.

"You should go to my place so I can fix you up. Is that okay with you?"

He nodded. Both of you walked back to your place.

Walking with your stalker with silence was a bit awkward so to break the quietness, you asked him his name.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung"

"You know my name right?"

He looked at you, scared.

"Yes?"

"Do you know why you are following me?" You asked him in a sweet voice.

He replied, "Ummm... because you are pretty?"

You look at him and said, "Do you know I have a boyfriend?"

"I can be a better boyfriend than him!"

"I love him and not you. Why are you still following me even when you know I have a boyfriend?"

"If I didn't follow you than you would have been kidnapped by those people."

You looked down and stopped talking. He was right.

"Would your boyfriend save you when he doesn't know where you are? He is a police officer right?"

"How did you know-"

"Don't mind that but I would have been a better boyfriend than him. He doesn't even live with you!"

"What-"

"How long have you been dating him?" He asked

"2 years" you replied

"2 years! He has to live with you by now. If I were dating you, I would have live with you in 2 months!"

You both made it to your house. You opened the door and grab the first aid kit. You put alcohol on his bruise to clean the bacteria.

"Ow! That hurts!" He yelp

"I'm so sorry.." you replied

You were done cleaning the bruise and since he was tall, you couldn't put the bandage on him so you stand up and place it on his forehead. You placed it slowly and Taehyung got you by the back and brought you closer.

"What are you doing"you said

"Just for a moment please" Taehyung said, hugging you

You stood there, while Taehyung is lightly hugging you. You heard the door open. It was Jimin and he was not happy of what he saw.

What is Jimin going to do? How is Taehyung going to react? This is going good right?

~Cat