Extra Christmas special chapter!

(Has nothing to do with the plot or anything but I thought it was cute.)

"Wake up!" I feel a small body trying to arouse me, I groan and roll over. "Schools over, I don't need to get up." I yawn. "Janey!" the voice calls, I immediately sit up and see Alyssa's face smiling at me. "Don't call me that honey." I sigh remembering Aaron. "Why? Because your ex boyfriend called you that?" She cocks her head to the side. "Cheeky girl." I smile, playfully pushing her off the bed. "Now, why did you wake me?" I ask, she gets up and starts to jump up and down. 

We are in our house.. well, my house because my parents are.. not here. Eli and I renovated quite a lot, there is a pool in the backyard and a balcony with a big garden, Eli's been such a big help, he offered to move in with us but I declined since he needs to go to university everyday. I go to online business school when i'm very busy with helping my siblings with school and my part time job at the school, i'm a teachers aid. 

"It's Christmas Jane!" Eli bursts into the room, fully decked out in a Santa costume. I giggle while Alyssa runs and gives him a big hug. "I missed you Eli!" She squeals as he picks her up and spins her around. "Don't worry, i'll be staying here for a few days." He winks, I blush and Alyssa squeals in delight. "Wait! where will you sleep?" She asks, He wiggles his eyebrows "I have some ideas." He smirks, I throw a pillow at him playfully, standing up. 

"He'll be sleeping on the couch." I inform, grabbing the pillow off the floor, Eli gets to it first and we have a tug-of-war, he tugs the pillow quickly and I fall arse over head. Eli runs over to me and strokes my back, "It's all good." I shake it off, he shakes his head and smirks,grabbing my back and legs. He carries me bridal style, "Put me down!" I scream stubbornly, trying not to smile. "No princessa!" He smiles, carrying me out of the room. 

"Awww!" Alyssa smiles, 

As he leads me to the living room, I remember that I didn't get any time or enough money to pull in for a tree and enough presents. "I'm sorry, I am such a failure as a girlfriend." I smack my head, "Cookie, it's okay. I have a surprise for you." He smiles, "What are you up to?" I smile. He gently puts me down, "Guys! get your coats and shoes on! we're going to my place!" Eli announces, Jordan and Alyssa fist pump, Eli bought them each a whole nerf gun kits. 

Let's just say that my ass is very sore. 

"What? why?" I ask when alyssa and Jordan run to their rooms, "Cookie, don't worry. Now go change or do you need me to do that for you." He wiggles his eyebrows at me, I scowl and trudge to my room.

"okay i'm ready!" I yell out when i finish changing, "Okay guys

"okay i'm ready!" I yell out when i finish changing, "Okay guys." Eli leads us outside, "hop into santa's Sleigh!" He announces, we all gape at a red sleigh towed by Eli's classic black Mercedez, I cover my mouth with my hands.

" Eli leads us outside, "hop into santa's Sleigh!" He announces, we all gape at a red sleigh towed by Eli's classic black Mercedez, I cover my mouth with my hands

"Well, it's Alyssa's first real Christmas. She needs some sort of childhood." He smiles, interlacing our hands together as we walk to the sleigh.   Holding me close, he traces his finger around my lip, I smile as he leans in. "Oh my god! Get a room!" Jordan interrupts, I laugh into Eli chest.

"Wow! It's beautiful!" I smile, admiring the sleigh. I turn to see Eli gazing loving at me "Like you." He smiles leaning in.

"Hello! Lovebirds, get a room!" Jordan interrupts, Eli scowls as I chuckle. "My lady." Eli holds out his hand, I slip my small hand in his strong one as we make our way to the sleigh. Eli picks me up and places me in the sleigh, he does the same for Alyssa and gives Jordan a boost.

"And we're off!" He smiles, hopping up with us, "Wait, who's driving?" I ask, looking inside the car. Ravan smiles sweetly and Kevin waves at us. "Hey guys!" Kevin smiles.

They start the car up and we start to move, it really is magical. I smile, drowning in memories with my parents at Christmas, looking at Alyssa now, she's smiling wide as she looks around as the scenery goes past us in a flash.

She looks so happy and full of life, I know I have to keep it like that for as long as I can.

"She looks so happy." Eli smiles, looking at Alyssa. "Yeah." I snuggle into his warm chest as he wraps his arm around me. "You didn't have to y'know." I add,  "Well, it's Alyssa's first real Christmas. She needs some sort of childhood." He smiles, interlacing our hands together. "You look so at peace, you know all that work you have forced yourself to do is really taking its toll on your happiness, I miss when you smile." Eli kisses my forehead.

"I just want to provide for my family, it's hard you know?" I play with my thumbs, he takes my hands and kisses them. "I just want you to be happy, if you want that degree then keep going, I just want to help you, Cookie." He smiles, concern glistening in his doe brown eyes.

"I know Potato." I giggle, he plays with my hair as Jordan and Alyssa chat.

"Do you want to know a secret, Lissa?" Jordan asks Alyssa, she smiles and nods enthusiastically. "In our family, we don't give Santa cookies and milk, we give him a slice of pizza and a cold beer." He whispers, she cocks her head to the side. "Really?" she asks, leaning on Jordan. "Yeah." He smiles.

"We're here people!" Ravan announces, hopping out of the car, Eli jumps out first, helping Alyssa out first then helping me next. Jordan jumps out last. "Thanks, turd." Jordan pats Eli's shoulder. "Don't push it, dun." He warns, they both chuckle as Eli puts Jordan in a head lock as he ruffles his hair.

"Let's go inside." Eli informs as Jordan, Alyssa are guided by Ravan and Kevin. I walk forward as Eli places his hand on the small of my back, leading me "Jane, you have to trust me, okay?" He stops me at the door, I gaze at him curiously. "Okay?" I test, he takes out a red blindfold and wraps it around my head