Eli and Jane's letter's to each other when they are old.

just a little thing I made one day, Enjoy!!

~~

Jane's letter:

  Throughout my life, I believed that I couldn't do anything right. I would cry myself to sleep, I try my best and I still don't succeed. I was in a dark hole of sadness and gloom. But, Along came Eli. He changed my world with just a little kind gesture. Probably meaning nothing of it, he was a light in my world of darkness. He picked me up when I was down and he put a smile on my face. He told me he loved him and I believed him, I was stupid and naive but now that we are older and more mature he confessed that he truly mean't what he said, all those days ago.  

  Now that we'll soon be old, i'm no longer scared for the future. I am glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. The love of my life. 

Eli's Letter:

 I thought once, I would never love anyone. I was too good for that, nobody would truly love me for me, just the money. But then I met Jane, she seemed quiet, shy and definitely not my type got to know her, I fell in love. All those years in the cit taught me something. You will play more and more people in your lifetime, but when you find the one. You must hold onto that special someone, regardless of their race, gender or ethnicity. Even if at the time they are unpopular or 'unlovable'. Everyone deserves love, you will find it soon my love. I know I wasn't good enough at the time, I am so thankful that she snapped me out of my misery and proved to myself that i'm stupid and I need to think. Once we are old and wrinkly, I am no longer afraid that nobody will love me. That Jane fell for my looks and charm. When she actually loved my soul, she proved it many times. I was too young and dumb to realize I found it, the one who doesn't care that you'll someday have a muffin top or wrinkles or white hairs. She will still laugh and joke around with you like no time has passed.

Age is truly a number, but now that I have her. I know my life isn't worthless. I lived for a reason and that reason was to prove to everyone that I am a survivor.