Chapter 14: Paparazzi

Eli's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes sir, we have our plan in order, The Derik's know of your plan but you have Jane wrapped around your finger." my manager smirks. I nod in agreement.

The plan is simple, I am going to take Jane for myself.

I am saving her from her family, but mostly. 

Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's POV

"Jane, you need to wake up." My annoying brothers yells, trying to push me off my bed. "You need to fuck off." I say calmly, pushing him off the bed. 

This is the worst part of the morning, actually waking up. I dread it so much, I don't know anyone who enjoys waking up at 6am and going to a place where people hate you and you hate them. I will never understand mornings. I am a monster, I look peaceful sleeping but if you wake me up. Let's just say you won't see the end of it, the only thing that gets me up is food.

I put my glasses on and walk out of my room and down the stairs. My heaven on earth, the kitchen. I glide all the way to the fridge, humming 'I will always love you.' Opening the fridge, I scan it's context. I settle on making an egg and tea. 

When I finish my breakfast I trudge up the stairs to get ready.

I slouch and drag myself to my bathroom and get ready. Slowly following all of Amy's steps, Foundation, concealer, powder, blush, and contour. Wait, wasn't it concealer, foundation then powder? "Screw it." I mumble, throwing the brush down on my table. I'm just going to wear my 'new' uniform with a maroon jumper, tie my hair up and leave.

I decide to walk to school since I don't feel like getting harassed today, it hasn't really happened since I met Eli. I walk down the footpath, playing music through headphones.

When I arrive to school, the usual routine of looking down and avoiding all eye contact comes to play. However, that didn't turn out well today, all eyes were on me and more importantly, my ring. I look up and try to smile. 

 After embracing all the awkward stares, I arrive at my locker. I open it and a note falls out onto the floor. What's this?

 What's this?

Oh .My .God I have a secret admirer? I smile and see a box, I open it to find a dozen tarantulas. "AHHH" I scream and chuck the box in the nearest bin. In the corner of my eye, I see a group of boys peeking their heads around a corner, laughing their heads off. "ha.ha.ha." I fake smile. What a good start to the day.

***

After a whole morning of torture, Aaron catches up to me. 

"Hey Janey!" He runs up to me, swings his arm around my shoulder. "Hey there Blue." I smile, looking around. People have been whispering all morning, asking me about the engagement and other uncomfortable things.