Chapter 8: Who's that?

Amy's POV

"Well Kevin, our plan is about to commence." I smile demonically, Kevin looks at me.

We're still in the school's parking lot, just catching up with mates and recounting today's events. I see something in Jane, she's obviously lying about her not liking my brother. I mean, who could blame her? I just hope she knows what she's doing, and if not, I'll give her a small nudge in the right direction.

"You scare me, I know that look, what are you gonna do?" He raises his brows.

"Simple, she gave us her number..." I hold out my phone for him to see.

"...Give Eli her phone number. He will text her, they go out." I smile to myself, placing my phone in my pocket. Hopefully she'll figure it out, she seems like a smart girl.

"What about..lovers?" Kevin wiggles his eyebrows. I giggle and playfully push his arm.

"Maybe... somewhere down the road." I grin, checking my watch.

"We should go. We've got to get back to my place before the nail tech, Jane will pop by for a little and then we'll go to-"

"The Party!!" Kevin cheers, bolting for my pastel pink limited edition Bentley. I toss him the keys, he unlocks it and jumps into the passenger seat. I hop in the driver's seat and start the car.

~*~

We arrive home, my brother's pasty white mansion. Large indoor pool, hot tub and grand foyer with a magnificent marble staircase; It's not much, but it's home.

Our chauffeur Brenton takes the keys to park my car, as Kevin and I enter the house. As Kevin spins around the foyer, I shut the door behind us.

"I will NEVER get over how beautiful your house is, Amy." Kevin stops in his tracks, circling his eyes around the area in awe.

"I know right?" I smile sweetly, placing my purse on a bench, walking up the stairs. Kevin follows me like a puppy. Sometimes I think why he decided to be my friend, most do for the clout, for the followers and likes. But not him, Australian boys are really something.

"So, when is the spa team arriving?" Kevin catches up to me as I open the double doors to my room.

I head out looking flawless with my black cropped, lacey dress that goes just pass my ass. Paired with some deep red valentino heels. My hair cascades down my back in long, light brown curls. My makeup is smokey eye (but with rose gold shades) and a pale pink lip. Perfect, I thought as I strutted out of the salon. Feeling like a queen. Kevin by my side with a button up red shirt and designer jeans. No makeup and his hair perfectly styled.

We smile at each other and walk over to my car. Stopping passers-by in their tracks.

I called Eli and gave him Janes number. Hopefully he doesn't screw this up. I'm starting to like her.

~*~

When we arrive at the party Kevin heads over to the bar area and instantly some guys chat him up. Lucky cookie, i thought. It isn't like guys are running up to me, asking me to dance.

As I strut past Zoe and her posse, she stops mid-conversation, looks me up and down; astonishment written all over her face.

As I am about to speak, she reverts her gaze to a cute guy, walking up between the two of us.

His narrow blue eyes stare at Zoe,

"Zoe, could you do me a solid and move out of this gorgeous girls way, we were about to go dance." He turns to me and winks.