Last Authors note: The last goodbye

Wow, we made it guys. We really made it, I seriously can't process this. It's the end of Along Came Eli. 

I would firstly like to thank my friends and my sister for this great oppurtunity, I loved writing this book so much and i'm gonna miss it, but yeah. 

We had twists and turns, ups and downs. Tears and laughter. Yet, apparently you made it this far!

I just want to thank everybody that supports me throughout my life:

my family, my friends and my fellow wattpadians!

  wow, soldier. I commend you. *warriors salute*  

You are all family to me and I thank you so much for taking the time to read my book!

It is soon but I was a girl who dreams of finding happiness and love like in the books I read. I will hopefully find it, one day...

I will probably make more fanart for this book so you will see something left of them. I am also hoping to make little stories for some side characters. Like *cough cough* Ravan and amy *cough cough* :)

*Update* 21/06/2019

Hey there!

I'm Angel and you may know me as @Angelthebookreader, @_strangeange, @racontuier, either way I'm still me, and you just read my first wattpad book ever. 

I always said I'd never re upload this, after hiding my (many) mistakes with this 'novel', I've realized over these past few years that we all make mistakes, but it shouldn't change your view on life for the worse. Just learn to laugh at yourself, and this book helped me learn the art form of books, stories and writing. 

Thank you, Along Came Eli. You got me through a lot. 

And I couldn't thank my readers and supporters enough for being there with me throughout this journey. 

Without you I wouldn't have been able to publish this book! I'm so thankful for you all.

Till next time, 

Angel Therese.