Chapter 15: Wicked bitch of the west.

This pic is dedicated to keeshcps for all her punny moments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well now you know why I am like this around my 'Father'. I don't  trust him, he was dad's best friend, he was his partner in crime. Everyone in this town knew he loved my mother but he never admitted it. 

Time passes and when the two get married, he wants a child. My mother was left injured after her last birth with Jordan so she couldn't have any kids, however he didn't think anything of it. Out of lust and desperation he tried to have a child with her, many times. Sadly, with no avail my mother had four miscarriages.She is alright now, she has some bladder problems but besides that she's perfectly happy.

I wake up the next morning, mope around. Get yelled at, go do chores and have breakfast. By the time I finish my food, taking my sweet time. I check the time and realize I am late, I rush up the stairs and throw on my slightly crinkled uniform, shoving on my shoes and tying my hair up in a topknot. "Crap." I mumble as my hair tie snaps. I push books, pencils and anything else on my vanity in search for another hair tie.

This is the struggle every morning but worse is trying to find my socks. I swear i'm cursed. I finally find a hair tie, I kiss it and tie my hair up. "Honey hurry the hell up!! We're gonna be late!" I hear my mum screech from down stairs, I grab my phone and bag while sprinting down the stairs. "I'm here!" I smile, doing jazz-hands. "Drama queen." Jordan rolls his eyes.

*** 

When I arrive at school, I see that the school has teachers checking the perimeter for any paparazzi. Thank god! I can't survive anymore of that... Talking, ugh. 

I trudge up the school stairs, looking down to try and blend in. "Hey! Jane!" A girl squeals and runs up to me, smiling sweetly. "I'm a freshman and I really can't believe I'm really meeting you! you are my inspiration y'know? You stood up to your bullies, so did I I just know you will prove to these idiots that you are going to be rich and famous when you leave this hell hole." She explains I stare at her, I keep staring for a while. "Um, Thanks" I blurt. "Thanks, you are truly inspirational. My name's Ravan by the way." She smiles holding out her hand, I shake it and smile. "Well, I do have some advice. You don't need to be popular or pretty or smart to succeed. You need to be yourself, work hard and love what your doing, ignore everyone else." I place my hand on her shoulder, she smiles and nods. 

-Click-Click-Click-

Oh crap, I turn around swiftly. "Well, if it isn't miss popular. What does it feel like when you're little crush dates your enemy, huh?" she raises and eyebrow, "Boo." She looks around behind me, a freshman hiding. She steps forward, lifting her hand up high leveled to Zoe's face. She is about to strike, I am embracing for a scream. It doesn't come, Zoe is holding the girl by her wrist. "Let go of me you snake!" She screams, writhing from her tight grasp. Zoe scowls and pulls Maree closer to her, "Don't even think about it freshman." she spits, emphasizing the word freshman like it was poison.

"Never! I won't give in!" She kicks Zoe in the shin, she lets go. "Get the little brat!" She screams, clicking her fingers. The two footballers from the first day come up to Ravan. They pick her up, she writhes and screams trying to escape their monster grip. "No Jane! I need to warn-" She screams, interrupted by one of the footballers punching her into the stomach, laying her on the floor one of them holds her down while the other punches her and thumps her. I run up to them but I am too late. Another guy grabs me and lifts me up, I scream Ravan's name and try and escape. Kicking and yelling like a mouse caught in a trap. 

Zoe smirks and struts up to me."Hey there, Jane the nerd!" Zoe says "I heard that you are trying to get into the new kids pants. Ha, pathetic! , like you!" She cackles alongside her friends. I just smile and say "That's great you found a new thing to spread rather than your legs." She scoffs, clicking her fingers. Tears sting my eyes as I try and block out the sound of Ravan's screams. I can't cry, I won't give in. I can't  let Zoe win. 

A wave of strength bursts into me as I bite into the guy's hand, screeching and cursing in pain. He loosens his grasp, I free myself and run away. I am caught short by a hand grabbing my foot, I fly into the air and fall flat on my face, Rubbing my jaw. I stand but it's too late. He grabs me again

Zoe begin's to punch my stomach, laying me down on the floor, she kicks me with her 4-inch stilettos  "Nobody will every love you. You are pathetic and you will regret trying to take my boyfriend from me. Lastly, she steps on my face.

After that all I see is darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli's POV

When I arrive at school late, I check my phone for any texts from Jane. Nothing, she's probably in class already. I walk around the school, trying to find my class. I end up behind the school. I am about to give up and just go outside of the school. As i'm walking away I notice something, rather someone.

Beat up blue and purple face, they are unconscious and struggling to breathe. I walk up to the body and realize, they have our school's uniform on, the girl's school uniform on, I step on something, and I look down and see broken glasses. They look, familiar. Wait, no! I now recognize the body. It is Jane! Oh my god.

Who did this? No, no, no. I pick up her bruised body. I frantically look at Jane's bruised face, "Please be okay, please. I know I just met you but, I need you to be okay." I sprint to first aid.

"Please nurse! I need help! It's Jane!" I yell in desperation to get the nurse's attention, soon enough she turns around and runs over to me. "I need some help here!" She screeches, a whole group of doctors and nurses take her out of my hands. I reluctantly loosen my grasp on her frail, bruised body.

"Sure as hell is time! She's already unconscious now because of your negligence! You should be doing your job, not chatting with someone!" I yell at the first nurse. "I could sue you y'know!" I yell. 

She nods and looks down, everyone is crowding around frail Jane, My Cookie.  I blink back tears. This is all my fault, only one person would be able to do this to her and get away with it. 

Zoe/The wicked bitch of the west/ the school's hoe, call her whatever you want. But to me she's very important. She is the key part of my plan. 

"When can I see her?" I ask, holding onto my phone. The nurse at the front office looks down at her computer and furrows her eyebrows, shaking her head slowly. "Sorry, Mr.. Hughes but someone is coming to pick her up right this moment." She looks up to me. "Wait, what? Who?" I raise an eyebrow. She types something into the computer. "Um, The new boy. Aaron Derik. Wait, isn't that her husband?" She raises an eyebrow. "Yes, I better go." I grit my teeth, spitting out my words. 

I storm off to my car and slam the door, hitting my head against my wheel. "Fuck!" I yell in anger. I know how to make myself feel better. I dial a number into my phone, Marcy, the school's slut.

"Hey Eli." she purs, I smirk. "I got the stuff. Wanna come over?" I ask, "Sure, i'll be over at 6." she smiles, Hanging up I start up my car and drive. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV

"I finished the deed." I growl into the phone. "I'm going to the school and pick her up, she won't suspect a thing." I smirk. 

Behind me, Jane's mother is muffling screams and struggling in her binds. "Don't worry. Jane and I will be married, your family's little deal will continue." I smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank's for reading people!!

Another chapter?? wow i'm on a roll.

What do you think? 

Question of the day: 

If you could transport into any book ever, what book and why?

-Angelthebookreader