Chapter 19: Not your typical wedding.

(Btw, listen to the song)

"What?" I gape at her, every one else has the same expression at me. "Yes, now close your mouth, you look like a fish." She advises, somewhat kindly. "Well, uh do you have a dress?" I ask, composing myself to be calm and mature. "Yes." She simply replies, clicking her fingers. A stylist runs over to us and hands her a hanger with a black zip-lock bag around it. 

"Well, since this is a wedding and I don't want to ruin it for my cousin, here." She holds out the bag, I gape at her, wide eyed. She clears her throat a little and puts it in my hands, "Won't want to make this awkward, lets get started. Shall we?" she smiles shyly, clapping her hands together, immediately a whole team of prepping people come and help us with our hair, makeup, clothes and the rest. 

"But, Your father also sent me for something else. To fix a relationship." She looks down nervously. "He wanted us to fix our relationship, your father died, right?" She asked, I gulp nervously and nod. "So did mine, my mother kept her last name since... well, she didn't actually  get married. Only had a kid.?" she sighs, twirling her hair, "Evan Smith?" She gulps, I nod nervously.

 "Well, i'm his other daughter, Your older sister. " She announces, I gape at her, Flabbergasted. "Holy sh*t!" Kevin squeals, Amy and Ravan are gaping at me and Zoe, wide-eyed. "B-but you did those awful things to me-" I blurt, "I know, and i'm sorry. Okay?" She admits, "I promise, besides we are sisters, right?" She smiles shyly, I half-smile. "Wait! That means Jane's parents wanted to marry incest?" Ravan gapes, my eyes widen in shock. 

I kissed my cousin!

"Well, yes. They wanted someone... pure." Zoe spits the last word out, I gag. "Holy Sh*t! Jane! you said you guys kissed, you obviously stopped before anything serious happened, right?" Kevin shrieks, I nod quickly, "Yes! I mean no! we didn't do anything, it that's what your asking." I blurt. "Good." Amy spits, looking down nervously. 

"I am really sorry, Jane. Seriously, I knew about the whole half-sister thing ages ago, I couldn't accept that he chose your family over mine." I can hint her eyes lightly glistening, I notice a tear slipping from my cheek. "But, when he died." She gulps, tears slipping from her cheeks. "I cried every night, knowing that he never loved me. He only wanted your mother, they were mean't for each other. Your mother is better than my mother, you and Jordan are the perfect children." She sobs, I pull her into a warm hug, she cries into my hoodie shoulder. "It's alright, I just cannot believe mum kept this from me. Now everything makes sense, I wish I knew earlier, I always wanted a sister y'know?" I say, in a  -as a matter of factually- tone, She looks up into my light blue eyes I smile and stare at her sea-blue ones. "Thank you for forgiving me, I did such awful things to you, I take everything back. I'm so, so sorry." She sobs, I wipe a tear from her cheek, "It't okay. I'm glad." I smile, She smiles toothily back.

Not one of her fake smiles, a real genuine smile. I can see that we both smile the same too, which makes me smile wider, "I am so happy to have a sister like you." Zoe hugs me tight, "C-can't b-breathe!" I gasp, she lets go, worry flushing through her face. "I'm so, so sorry. Did I hurt you?" She gasps, I smile "No, it's okay. I am happy too." I admit. 

"Now that you say that, I see the similarities, except for the fact that Zoe is a biatch." Ravan admits, jokingly. Zoe sends her a death glare, she stops talking. "Well, let's get glam!" Amy squeals, immediately chatting with Zoe about makeup lines. "If I do start a make up line, you'll be my manager. Right?" Amy asks, Zoe nods happily. "But we won't stay in this town." Zoe adds, "We'll go to Paris, oui?" Amy smiles, Zoe nods.

***

We are all done getting glam, I am crinkling my dress nervously. holding my bouquet in one hand. "Stop slouching!" Zoe shrieks, I straighten my back immediately. "Good, places everybody!- wait, where's Ravan??" She whisper-yells, I turn my head around nervously. "Oh whatever, she misses out. Good luck sweetie." Zoe pats my back gently, i'm still getting used to this whole 'half-sister' thing.