Authors note:

NOW IF YOU ARE SCARED OF CLICHES OR CRINGE THEN LEAVE NOW. 

Hello, people of the world.

Or if you're a #fr then Welcome!

This has been picked up, written (never edited) published, got viral, got unpublished, edited, republished, unpublished, edited and never republished again

This has been picked up, written (never edited) published, got viral, got unpublished, edited, republished, unpublished, edited and never republished again. I thought this old, tired cliche, noob story would ever be awakened but apparently, here we are. 

You might be a #rr from my OG days as Angelthebookreader (best person if you remember that ) where I just thought I would test the waters in writing and master my craft, I wanted a story that I could manipulate, something where I can make my characters do whatever I want to like other wattpad writers. 

Hence proof of the birth of this book. I went and looked up story title generator. I got a little blurb and a name so I went with it and added whatever I wanted. That made me fall in love with writing and I wrote several parts every day. But enough of my sob story. Here's why I reuploaded this. 

I got too many requests for this classic cliche piece of crap to get reuploaded. So I decided after 4 months of begging and bargaining we're here. 

I Revamped the whole story, there were so many plot holes and stupid unnecessary stuff that happened for no apparent reason. So I am going to try my best and fix those up, plus I didn't know what grammar was so I need to fix that. 

😜😜😜

Also, just an update. I made most of my characters off real people, but recently I've had some trouble with 99% of said people irl. I am keeping the characters names, they've grown to be very important to these characters and I'd hate to rename these iconic characters. 

I don't want to annoy you with a long intro but yeah, I'm actually excited to see my old characters back in action. If they see this then I missed you. <3