CHAPTER XVI: It's a free choice to begin love

CHAPTER XVI: It's a free choice to begin a love

Mount Hallasan probably is one of the most beautiful destination Nayeon had ever been. The air is fresh, there are beautiful trees everywhere, the sight is breathtaking and the sunlight that kisses her is warm, no wonder people say you'll live a longer life if you were to climb up to this mountain. Out of the five trails they could follow, they decided on the Yeongsil Trail, and they didn't regret because the scene is breathtaking. Still, Nayeon would've appreciated it more--- well, if only she can actually hike properly.

'Damn that sea urchin!' Nayeon said underneath her breath. But then she thought how she must've been so stupid to step on something which can be seen properly by any normal person.

She walked another stepped trying to catch up with the other with a soft sigh. Walking quietly though, makes her think, especially about the happenings last night. One thing about Yoo Jeongyeon and one thing about Hirai Momo. No one wouldn't see how much confusion Nayeon is in.

"Ugh, why do my feet hurts~" Chaeyoung groaned. Nayeon actually felt a bit relieved that someone's feet are hurting too, trying to keep up with her injury is just hell.

"it's because your feet lacks in length, small bean" Tzuyu snickered, teasing the smaller woman.

Chaeyoung instantly glared at her, "this is better than being mistaken as a pine tree because of that gigantic height"

"I didn't know dwarfs live on the hallasan mountain though. Hey dwarf-ssi, where's snow white?" Tzuyu mocked her as she bent in to tease the smaller woman even more.

"hey, hey! what's wrong with being short!" Taeyeon catches up as she looked at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. She then put her arms around her smaller hoobae and smirked, "it's not bad to be short as long as you're good with women."

"and besides, when you hug taller women, your face is diving right into their boobs," Taeyeon joked wiggling her eyebrows.

After hearing that, Both of the shorties laughed, chaeyoung high fived the older woman, making Tzuyu just shook her head. Obviously, the two shorties thinks they're some sort of Casanovas—when they're actually sound like old perverts.

"I still don't know what got that to do why her feet hurts," Tzuyu sighs.

"you don't need to blame my height, alright?" chaeyoung leered, "just blame gravity or what so ever."

Tzuyu shook her head, "I don't want to, I want to blame your height because we still can't see snowwhite, dwarf-ssi."

"Now now, Tzuyu ah," Sana smiles as she hug Tzuyu from the back, "stop teasing Chaeyoungie. Mina's gonna eat you alive."

"Chaeyoung's the only one she would eat though," hyoyeon passed by laughing.

It was then Mina's cheeks turned bright red as she looked at Chaeyoung who almost ran to catch hyoyeon and hit her in the head.

"Why do you like that small creature" Tzuyu clicked her tongue as she asked the woman's girlfriend, " I still don't see how she's so likable. She has temper issues, swears a lot and has a bad mouth"

"She's adorable on her own way, " Mina shrugged, "and I love her with all those things you just said."

"whatever," Tzuyu sighs finally giving up.

"you should probably asked why Sana's with you. That's more questionable." Sooyoung passed by.

Sooyoung pulled Sana into a friendly hug snickered as she looked at Tzuyu, "how can a sweet creature like this be with a creature of darkness like you?!"