Chapter II: How it started

'I met you in the dark,

You lit me up,

you made me feel as though..

i was enough.'

As Nayeon hears this part of this song, it would always take her back to the time on when she was 17. It was the worst times of her life. But as some says, you would always see the light in the darkness. and that's when she met her. The light and the love of her life, Yoo Jeongyeon.

She was seventeen when she got completely captivated by the captain of the basketball club. The first time she saw her was when Chaeyoung pointed on her, saying that it was her older sister. Nayeon saw the forming wrinkles on Jeongyeon's forehead, her eyebrows furrowed together, looking as if she's pissed off. Of course, it didn't leave a good impression on her. The girl looks like she has the biggest problem-- as if, she hates the world.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon's impression on Nayeon is the opposite-- like she doesn't have any problem on her life. She was beautiful and always smiling. She was bright and the crowd lightens up when she comes.

They're both too different that even if they're aware of each other, they didn't got close. Well, not until that one rainy night.

--------------------------------------

"Sana told me that she fell in love with Dahyun so sudden, like a thrilling car chase and falling off a cliff." Tzuyu said, "She even said it was fate."

Tzuyu said it so suddenly and out of nowhere that Chaeyoung couldn't even react. They're doing research paper on Chaeyoung's house, they were so serious then Tzuyu suddenly blurts out a love-related stuff.

"well Fuck fate!" Tzuyu cursed as she stabbed her pen on the wood table.

"Ya! that's mahogany! don't damage our furnitures!" Chaeyoung said pulling the pen from Tzuyu's hand, "and calm down, What is it something about fate?"

"You know i have always hate fate. Destiny or what" Tzuyu said,"I've been waiting for so long then out of nowhere that dahyun appeared."

"You can't blame Sana, Dahyun's nice and always smiling---" Chaeyoung was cut off when Tzuyu glared at her.

Chaeyoung scoffed as she averted her eyes from Tzuyu who looks like she was about to murder her, "well sorry, but regardless on how they started, you can't change the fact that now Sana loves her."

Tzuyu sighs frowning, looking like an abandoned little pup, she puts her hand on her cheeks, "But fate is so unfair."

"ahh that's life for you." Chaeyeoung laughed, "You just need to move on!"

"Don't tell me that, you don't know how it feels." Tzuyu said.

"yeah i don't. i don't know how it feels hiding your love for a decade. It was your fault that you didn't confess earlier, don't blame fate and destiny." Chaeyoung said straightly that Tzuyu couldn't even speak, "and besides, you need to live on, even if you can't move on, you need to live."

Tzuyu looked at her and raised her left eyebrow, "Chaeyoung. You speak as if you're heartbroken too."

Chaeyoung stopped for a moment, "So what?"

"Chaeyoung! who is it! tell me!!!" Tzuyu said as she scooted near the smaller, shaking her.

Chaeyoung just stuck her tongue out as Tzuyu shook her even mmore, "Tell me~! Just a little something about it."

"It was nothing." Chaeyoung said, "It was already few years ago. Now we're friends already."

"My god! who is it?!" Tzuyu freaks out. It was the first time Chaeyoung actually tell her about it. It has always been