Chapter VII: Only longing grows

There are three kinds of love,

One is a love with the right person at the right time.

two is a love with the wrong person at the right time.

and three is the right person at the wrong time.

XX-------------------------------------------------------XX

Amidst of a wild night on the same bar as before, The party continues. Nyeon and Mina are already sleeping. The only ones left are Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Sooner as the clock ticks and time moves, Chaeyoung told them she's going to the bathroom, but she never came back so the three are left there drinking whiskey and cocktail. Jihyo come and goes to the tables since she's always been a social butterfly just like her cousin so Sana and Tzuyu are often left on the table.

Tzuyu could see Sana glancing on her phone at times, waiting for her girlfriend's text. She can see Sana typing vigorously with her eyebrows creased.

"Must've been a fight." Tzuyu thought. It breaks her heart seeing Sana upset...and occupied with Dahyun in her mind. She's right there and she wishes that Sana could spare a little bit of attention to her. She knows she doesn't talk too much nor is 'hyper' and 'fun' just like Sana's exes, but she still want to talk to her, and to have fun with her. A little bit more, she can see Sana's expression getting dimmer so she finally took action.

"are you alright?" The younger took her courage and asked the restless one, "Did you two fight?"

Sana looked a way for aminute and nodded, "She told me to go home immidiately."

"Why?" The latter asked again.

"I don't know... Its been this way since forever. Everytime i go out, she wants me to go home immediately. She doesn't want me hanging out with everyone else. I felt so restricted, Tzuyu-ah, do you think.. i'm wrong?"

Tzuyu pats the olders head and smiled, "Of course not. You are the person who's always been free, you live life to the fullest. and if she loves you then she have to realize that she can't love you in cage."

Sana locked eyes with Tzuyu, and for a minute, the younger swore she saw something ignite on those eyes. Sana smiled as she gently touched Tzuyu's cheeks with her fingers, "Thanks Tzuyu."

"so you guys aren't enjoying yourselves?" Jihyo, with a glass of cocktail in her hand, suddenly came towards the table and interrupted the two, "Come on, why don't youdance?"

"No.. it's just.. i don't like parties like these. I prefer afternoons or watching netflix at home." Tzuyu answered.

"But that's boring!! you're so young! you should live it!" Jihyo exclaimed, "Come on, hook up with a person or two"

"Ya, jihyo! don't go around hooking Tzuyu up with someone we barely knows!" Sana nagged.

"But you go around hooking up with someone we barely knows." Jihyo rolled her eyes.

Sana then stopped as she continued again, "But Tzuyu is younger than me."

"Fine whatever" Jihyo said as she sat beside them, "I just want you guys to enjoy the rest of the day.. just like Mina and Chaeyoung there and Nayeon and Jeongyeon LOL"

"oh yeah? what is Mina and Chaeyoung doing anyways?" Sana asked lazily.

"Kissing." Jihyo answered.

"that sounds fu------" Sana then stopped and sprang up from her seat, "WHAT?!"

"Mina and chaeyoung, kissing in the room.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Jihyo laughed as she sang the tune.

Tzuyu laughed and said, "Good for chaeyoungie, I've sworn i can see her stealing glances with that girl!"