CHAPTER XV: One more chance

Maybe it was the rain, or the thunder or most probably the sweet kiss Jeongyeon planted her lips, but Nayeon felt incredibly weak right now. It's as if she can't resist Jeongyeon. There's silence as both walked in the darkness to meet the others, the only things Nayeon could decipher in the darkness is Jeongyeon's warm hand holding hers and the loud beating of her heart.

There was a quiet ambience in the air as the two sat together on the tour bus. 'Snap out of it Im Nayeon', The woman tells herself, yet she couldn't move—couldn't resist the other woman. There's no words spoken, only the warmth of their shoulders touching and their breathing that almost stops by every small movement the other makes.

"Do you see that?" Tzuyu smiles whispering to Jessica sitting beside her, "Jeongyeon-unnie and Nayeon-unnie are going well."

"Shh, it's just because Jeongyeon found her," Tiffany says, "She's just.. well, confused."

"The heart wants what it wants, Fany-ah," Jessica smiles. "admit it, your ship is sinking."

Tiffany grumbled, "my ship isn't sinking."

"We'll see." Jessica grins.

"Stop fighting over them you both, "Taeyeon warns as she rubs Jessica's head who's sitting beside her.

Sana laughs, "would you prefer if they fight over you Taeyeon-unnie?"

Tiffany's face turned disgusted, "I love Taeyeon but it's completely platonic! Do you want me to be killed by the ice princess over there?!"

"hey I won't be that cruel,"Jessica said, "I could still let you choose if you want to die by a knife or by a gun."

Taeyeon rubbed her head, "just bring back the topic to your ships and leave us three out of this conversation,"

"Jinja," Tzuyu sighs, "I can't believe the unnies are fighting over this love triangle. Are they this concerned for Nayeon-unnie?"

"Well that's because their 20 000 won depends on it, "Hyoyeon chuckled on the opposite chair on the tour bus.

"Ya! It isn't like that," Jessica yells, as her cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"we shouldn't bet on them, that's too mean." Mina says softly.

"You say that but your girlfriend over there already set her bet," Sooyoung laughs pointed on the little dwarf beside Mina.

Mina looked a bit shock as she sighs, glaring on Chaeyoung, " You did that?"

"I-I did.." chaeyoung swallowed, "It's just because you know, it's to show my support to my sister!"

"heol, what a good liar," Tzuyu teased her friend.

"I'm not lying, and I'm not gonna loose. So bet all you want on Momo, but my hyung gets what she wants." Chaeyoung smirked, "and I'm getting all your 20 000 won."

"Team Jeongyeon, in your face fany-ah!" Jessica smirked looking.

Tiffany who just rolled her eyes at them. While everyone is being noisy on the tour bus has lively conversation about the infamous love triangle and other topic. Momo is on the other side of the tour bus, with her head resting on the glass. Looking out as she remembered the scene that broke her heart, she softly sighs as she close her eyes—forcing herself to sleep so she wouldn't see the painful truth laid in front of her.

XX--------------------------------------------------------XX

It's the second day to tour Jeju, The first destination today is Yakcheonsa Temple. It's already 8:00 am in the morning and everyone is hype. The air is cold in the morning still they all couldn't stop getting up early to check the views around the hotel.