Chapter IX: It will rain

Drops of water pouring down the street and the air is humid. Today is raining. Though it's only a little, Nayeon hates it. She felt a bit scared that it might have thunder soon. For others, rain give them the feeling of nostalgia, but for Nayeon-- the rain had always give her the feeling of terror. She always hated the rain of course, As once said before, she hates how it reminds her of the dark and of the days her father locks her in the basement.

Anyways, lately it has been depressing. Ever since that night by the sea, She felt a bit awkward meeting Jeongyeon and talking to her. It felt as if the gap has widen already too much, that Jeongyeon isn't even reaching out to rebuild it. Some night, Nayeon still cries-- because undoubtly, the reason why she's hurting is because she still loves Jeongyeon hopelesslessly.

Everyone in the class looked at her as She sat down by the front seat. Nayeon was still unaware of the fact, that a lot of them admires her. She was beautiful, smart and kind. She was popular and tops on being the ideal woman in the campus. Especially, that she sang once on their student night, a lot of students came to know her. Jennie and Yuju are some of the girls that admires her.
She scribbled on her notebook as she waits for Mr. Park. She felt a bit sleepy but still, she never looses focus on class.

"Good morning," Sana greeted her as the latter sits next to her. Sana got the same attention as Nayeon did, She was popular of course. She is sexy and cute, and male students couldnt help but had their hearts taken.

"Morning, "Nayeon smiled.

The two of them talked about the usual stuff, how life is going on. About Sana and Tzuyu's sudden in a relationship status. Nayeon always believed that sooner or later they'll end up together but it was just so sudden, everyone didn't realize it.

"what happened when you and Dahyun broke up?" Nayeon asked, "Did she cry?"

"Yeah." Sana confessed, "She cried. I was really scared of hurting her, because agfter all. she held a special place in my heart. I was afraid to break up with her and face the consequences and the guilt but.."

"but what?" Nayeon asked.

"But if it's for you Tzuyu, then I'll do it." Sana said as Nayeon felt the sincerity in her words, "Even if I was afraid. Because that what Love makes us do you know? Love make us brave."

Whenever Sana sees Nayeon down because of Jeongyeon, she often regrets introducing Jeongyeon to her. Sometimes, she thinks that Nayeon might've been better without Jeongyeon in her life.

But still she knows, Even if it hurts, One wouldn't regret loving someone. The way, she ddin't regret choosing Tzuyu.
When lunch came, and class is finished. Sana bid goodbye to meet with Tzuyu. Nayeon left her in the lockers as she slowly put her books in. Nayeon closed her locker as she sighs, seeing how it's still raining outside.

click

Nayeon turned her head when she heard that clicking sound, only to see a certain person taking her picture.

"ya!" Nayeon exclaimed as she glared at none other than Momo, "delete that."

She's a denim jacket, with her hair tied up and Ripped pants (which isn't allowed in the school) and black boots. Anyone couldn't deny how charistimatic she looks.

"Wae?" Momo laughs as she came towards Nayeon, "You look pretty."

'I am not' Nayeon thought. As far as anything, Nayeon hates taking pictures. She hates seeing herself in pictures, because for her, she doesn't look pretty at all. On the other hand, Momo loves taking pictures which is why she took up photography even if everyone is against it. She loves capturing moments in one picture. Beautiful moments and things which is often can't be brought back.