Chapter V: Starting over again

"and you smiled over your shoulder,

for a minute, I was stone-cold sober.

I pulled you closer to my chest."

Chaeyoung was 14 when she fell in love with that pretty girl who fainted during the basketball practice. Since then she would often see her watching the practice. That was the start, then Chaeyoung realized how she would often see her everywhere--- as if her eyes would always recognized her even if she's meters away. She was captivated completely. There's just something in her that made the younger's heart race.

Her tall back, her soft-looking hair, that serene expression she always have and that eyes Chaeyoung couldn't help but look at. Even if, the woman isn't aware of her. Chaeyoung would always-- always look at her.

When chaeyoung took her courage to talk to her, that was when she accidentally saw the person scratched on the woman's sketch book.

It was her sister. Yoo Jeongyeon.

and it's years after, she could still feel her heart beating on looking at the same woman who owned the sketch book.

" Oh. Mina?" Sana smiled as she walk over the door, "she's your girlfriend?"

"Yup." Jeongyeon answered popping the 'p', "Am i not lucky?"

"you are." Sana snickered, "She sure is pretty. right chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung flinched as she looked at Mina. She felt her heart shaking up just on

the sight of her. "She is. I'm happy for both of you, that you end up together."

Mina's expresion froze for a bit, then she smiled, "thank you."

"Wait, doesn't Mina look familiar?" Sana said as she rubs her head.

"Funny thing, she went to the same high school." Jeongyeon answered chuckling a bit.

"Ohh~ that's why!" Sana said, "I remember now! then what about you chaeyoung? do you know her way back in

high school? have you two talked?"

Chaeyoung looked at Mina, opened her mouth a bit, "We did."

As chaeyoung answered she averted her eyes away from the girl, "I'm going upstairs. I... need to rest."

"why? are you okey chae?" Her sister asked. Chaeyoung bit her lip and tried to to smile, "I am."

"Alright." Jeongyeon nodded as she returned her look to her girlfriend and gently fixed her hair.

---------------------------------

Tzuyu sighs as she looked at her phone. She clicked Sana's message box and starts typing, 'Sana-unnie..How are you'

then she starts to erase it again.

'Sana-unnie, hi!! Are you free this'

then she erased it again.

She has been this way, constantly composing messages to Sana. Typing things she want to tell her, texts she wants to send. Then erased it again. It's been a few weeks since Sana and her spent time together, it's been killing her to contact the older. But she was too afraid to make Sana think that she's a bother.

Just like how she kept all the things she wanted to say hidden. Tzuyu could remember clearly how Sana first moved in the house next door. She was 8 that time and if, you could fall in love at first sight at that age then that what happened that time.