CHAPTER XIII: Time can heal wounds but

10:00am on an Architectural firm office, Two women are rubbing both of heads because of hangover, from too much thirst on alchohol last night. Jeongyeon and Jessica should be busy making another set of plans for another residential project but-= yes, alchohol and heartbreak got the better of them again.

"My head fckn hurts!!" Jessica groaned.

"That's good now it's synchonizing with your heart" Jeongyeon snickered.

"what have i done to you yoo jeongyeon?!" Jessica glared.

"You made me drink all the other drinks left" Jeongyeon gritted her teeth, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Jessica said sweetly.

"I blacked out last night ugh," Jeongyeon groaned, rubbing her head with the worst headache.

"Don't worry I paid for your bill." Jessica smiled sweetly.

Jeongyeon's eyes widened, "w-what? Well, thank you for the good will, can't believe you have that Jessica-ssi"

"uh-ah" Jessica slyly smiled, "that ain't free.. you need to help me."

"on what?"

"you need to accompany for..." Jessica said as sher voice softens, "for taeyeon's wedding."

"what?! You're attending?!" Jeongyeon raised her voice, "are you stupid or something?!"

"maybe I am! But why do you care anyway"

"what do you expect to do there? Will you say 'Stop the wedding' when someone asked "Speak now or forever hold your peace?" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, " I tell you now unnie, you're only gonna hurt yourself."

Jessica sighs and looked down, "Maybe.. maybe I'll do that... if I can have her back when I do that, but I can't do anything but to wish her happiness. I just... wanna see her happy, then maybe that way, I can move on. Afterall, that's all that matters when you love someone."

"Fine then," Jeongyeon sighs, she can't help but feel pity towards the older girl, "I'll be your escort to the wedding."

"Jinja?"

"of course, If I didn't I'm afraid you'll really make scandal there."

"Great, I've already prepared a tuxedo for you," Jessica chuckled.

Jeongyeon glared at her, "You had this already all planned out right from the start, don't you?"

Jessica smiled and winked, "Thank you jeongyeonnie"

And Jeongyeon knows she can never back out now.

XX-----------------------------------------------XX

                Inside the usual café they used to go to on 11:00 am, The three childhoodfriends, Sana, Tzuyu and Nayeon are all sitting in their usual spot. It changed a lot, it now expanded but the rustic style remained.

"how's America by the way Nayeonnie?" Sana asked.

"It's alright, at first I found it hard to adjust but Jihyo was there for me and helped me out a lot. I've made some friends. I'm actually here with my friend Tiffany and Rose. Rose and I are staying on Tiffany's mansion" Nayeon continued as she sipped her espresso coffee, "I'm here temporarily because of Tiffany's wedding."

"She's getting married? How lucky~" Sana squealed.

"with someone her parents chose," Nayeon frowned.