Chapter VI: When does it stop hurting?

"When does it stop hurting?" Nayeon often asked herself.

She would always answer herself with, "Of course silly, When you stop loving Jeongyeon, then it will stop."

Then she realizes all over again.. how it was completely impossible.

xx----------------------------------xx

It's 8:00pm on the clock, and they're sitting down on a circular table. On center left is none other than Nayeon's cousin who returned from abroad--- Park Jihyo. Jihyo is the bright-eyed girl with the black fitted dress sitting in the middle. She has bangs and her hair is a naturally-colored chestnut brown. Just from the way she wore branded clothes from head to toe, you can already see how she's wealthy. They're inside a famous bar in seoul and they've only starting to drink. Jeongyeon is sitting near Mina, just like it should be, and it just reminded Nayeon all the more that jeongyeon isn't hers. That what happened during her birthday is just Jeongyeon being kind to her.She drank bitterly as she swallowed all the drinks.

"Ya, slow down bunnytooth" Sana said as she grabs Nayeon's glass, "Don't drink so much, you'll get wasted and you'll miss all the fun stuff."

"let her be Sana!! Let the girl live!" Jihyo laughed, "drink more Nayeon!"

"Ya! Are you really her cousin? You sound like a perverted old man trying to make a girl drunk." Chaeyoung laughed teasing Jihyo.

"Ya! You're dirty mouth haven't change! Don't tease me or I won't pay for that expensive tequila you're drinking!" Jihyo rolled her eyes,
"well let's get started. How are you all? I've missed you so muh. I can see new faces."

Jihyo is very close with Sana, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, chaeyoung and Tzuyu. She goes to the same school with them but then she moved to Canada for college. Jihyo was the so called 'Leader of the group'. She's very naughty and mischievous just like chaeyoung, but the difference is.. she's always too smart to get caught. She was a schemer and Nayeon couldn't count how many times the latter got her into trouble.

"So.. Jeongyeon and Nayeon? How are you? You both doing fine are you still---- ouch ouch!" jihyo's talking suddenly stopped when she felt pain when someone kicked her on her legs. It's Nayeon, of course.

She enlarge her eyes looking at her cousin having that 'don't-you-dare-say-anything' look. Jihyo sighs as she finally gets it. She saw how that new face is clinging next to Jeongyeon. She must've been Jeongyeon's new girl.

"So who's this?" Jihyo pointed at Mina, "you're a new face, aren't you?"

Mina smiled and nodded. Joeongyeon scoffed as she held mina's hand, "She's Mina. My girlfriend."

'Damn' Jihyo almost cursed when she realized that Jeongyeon and Nayeon broke up. She worked so hard to got them together during high school.

"you're very pretty." Jihyo smiled, "but Nayeon's pretty too."

Mina's eyebrows raised. Jihyo mischivoulsy smiled, "Oh who do you think is prettier between the two? Nayeon or Mina?"

Nayeon bit her lip. About to get angry. Jeongyeon was about to open her mouth when Chaeyoung suddenly answered, "It's Mina of course."

When Chaeyoung said that she immediately put a hand on her mouth. There was an awkward silence. Mina looked away, blushing and a bit embarssed,"I mean, what I mean is...Mina-unnie is kinder so she's prettier . Nayeon-unnie is a bully!"

"Well you're on Chaeyoungiee!" Nayeon laughed as she playfully pulled the younger's hair.

But as Jihyo heard that, she knows that there's more to it than that. As she looked at Chaeyoung and Nayeon, she smiled slyly as she drinks on her tequila, "This is gonna be a fun night."