Malec in AU

Alec woke up to the smell of coffee and smiled turning on his side to look for Magnus. There was no one. Infact, he wasn't in Magnus' room at all.

Immediately getting out of bed, he noticed his unfamiliar surroundings and his full gear clothes. His training propelled him to think of the last thing that had happened to him. He came up blank except that he went to bed with Magnus. He had only started to absorb his surroundings when A loud knock surprised him.

"We are ready to shoot."

Alec's eyes went wide as the words registered. He assessed his surroundings. The walls of this long room were all wallpaper and there was a small window. He peeped out to see Magnus standing in one of the chair. There was Clary and Jace as well.

Ditching his plans of escape, Alec stepped out absorbing his surroundings. There was so much going on here, familiar but unfamiliar. There was Magnus' house but a complete wall was missing, there was the inside of the insititute but a wall missing there too.

Everybody seemes to be going about there business. This reminded him of a time when Clary had described her situation in an alternate universe. He walked up to Magnus, cautiously, who seemed to be looking around the room just like him but with his back.

As soon as Magnus saw Alec his face flodded with relief and recognization. He had been driving himself mad, not knowing where is Alec was in this universe.

"Alec." He said in a low voice. Alec was about to respond but Magnus shushed and started to go somewhere asking Alec to follow.

They found themselves at the back a large trailer.

"Where are we? What happened?"

Magnus' only explaination was, "demon."

He conjurned up a portal and walked through, taking Alec with him.

Alec sighed looking at the familiar surroundings but Magnus had other things on his mind. He turned towards Alec and kissed him feverously. Surprised, Alec pulled back.

"Magnus. What happened?"

"I need you Alec." The desperation in Magnus' voice took Alec off gaurd. He didn't ask anymore. He kissed his warlock, picking him off the ground. He walked to Magnus' room, kissing all the while and sat him down on the bed. He pulled away for breath and kissed down the warlock's neck taking the thin silver chain in his mouth and rolling his tongue around it, touching Magnus' neck occasionally.

"Oh Alexander." Magnus groaned and pulled away.

There were tears in the warlock's eyes. "I thought, I had lost you." he whispered softly and Alec didn't ask any further.