Letting the Walls Down (Magnus)

I kept twitching for a whole hour, my eyes trained at the magic window I had created at the door, looking for him. I should have given him a time. What if he arrives really late? Izzy had pinged me that none of them was coming along with Alec.

"You are simply too nervous." One of my rouge wolf friends smiled poking me in the cheek. I scooted away from him.

"You really need to get drunk tonight." Dotty was standing by the drinks.

"You know I can't." I shook my head.

"You will." She smiled her sly smile and walked away.

I drowned Martini after Martini and looked up at the door once one and saw Alexander standing right outside. My nervousness all vaporised. I pulled the magic window wide and looked him up and down. Man, was he just edible or what? He tucked on his sleeve nervously which caused me comfort. My aloof and strong boyfriend was nervous. I magically opened the door and I could see him smile immediately.

"Hey, Babe. I didn't know the party had already started." I went to him but he kissed me before I could say anything, in front of everyone. The super private Alexander Lightwood kissed me. I smiled like mad and slid one hand behind him turning him to face everyone in this room.

Not everyone was here because they were my friend. Some of them have been invited to throw a message.

"Attention everyone. I suppose you all know who this is and why he is here. I want to formally introduce you to my boyfriend, Alexander Lightwood." I announced singing his name a little.

My friends did congratulate us and made Alexander feel right at home while the others frowned like they were supposed to. Message clear. If you touch him, you have to deal with me!

As my lean and sexy boyfriend started mingling a little, I excused myself to take care of a few others. Eventually, I met the necessary glares and they cleared out. Now only my friends remained.

People kept coming and going but my eyes didn't leave the sexy back of my dark-haired boyfriend. It felt nice to call him that. He looked bored but every time I tried to go to him, someone would pull me. I wanted him more and more with the night. His toned legs would look so much better wrapped around me and his defined stomach would look better with mine wrapped around him. More frustration meant more Martini.

By the time I was actually free and a handful of people were busy among themselves, Alexander was nowhere to be found. My stomach dropped for a second and I summoned another Martini but a tall figure caught my eye in the balcony and I relaxed instantly. Alexander's neck tattoo shone in the moonlight and I felt like sliding my tongue all over it. But first I was worried if he was indeed getting bored and it would have been better to host a small gathering rather than a big party. I chugged the Martini down my throat

"Getting borrred?" I reached Alexander just in time for him to make himself comfortable on the lawn chair. I was about to touch his shoulder but he turned around with a lopsided smile, it took my breath away. 

"No. Just thinking to myself."

"What are you thinking about?" I leaned in and pecked him on his lips, genuinely interested what he had to say but instead, his hand snaked around my neck and goosebumps rose all over my body as Alexander reached out and kissed me back. Hmmm! I relished in the taste of him, his scent intoxicated me. I wanted him so much more, I wanted more than his soft lips and so I thrust my tongue in his mouth for a better taste.

We were only just starting out when he pulled away, I groaned in slight frustration and heard him laughing, it made me blush. I pulled to the side of his face.