Kiss and Date

This may or may not turn into multiple date chapters. Tell me if you like it.

It took all of Alec's will not run away from Magnus' door. He finally ringed the bell before he could ditch. He sure was anxious but slightly looking forward to it too. He remembered the time when had thought that Magnus had arranged a fake call to chuck the date but it turned out that all was good.

It was only their third date. And this time they decided to stay in. As much as Alec was nervous, Magnus was more. He didn't want to scare Alec away all the while not missing any opportunity. He opened the door without his usual little act.

Alec smiled and Magnus could tell straight away that he was nervous. He pecked Magnus on the lips quickly while Magnus closed the door. As shy as his Alec was, Magnus loved it when Alec took the lead confidently.

But the kiss was enough to put a smile on Magnus' face right now. He had the whole evening planned out with movies, cooking and dinner. Alec was determined to keep his cool, even though it was difficult to do so around Magnus. He remembered the first time when he had wanted Magnus so much that it was hard to move away. He hadn't slept that night. Even tonight, his mind was not made and this in-house date would inevitably tumble there. Alec ignored all that

"What do you have in mind for today?" Alec asked casually immediately regretting it. Magnus' witty replies will surely turn him into a mess.

"How about cooking dinner and movies?" Magnus said with a smile dismissing some very appealing alternatives that popped up in his head.

Alec was surprised but in a nice way. Suddenly his eye caught something in the balcony. "What's that?"

Magnus cursed himself for not pulling the curtains. "That's actually an alternative if the dining plan goes..." he made a face at the end of it.

Alex smiled at how meticulous Magnus was. He admired it. "I can't really cook." Magnus made a face and Alec laughed.

Alec was happy for once that he could do something that a centuries-old warlock couldn't. He was much too happy to be of some use.

"I have got you covered," Alec smirked and Magnus swooned internally. A confident Alec was just as much a turn on as flustered Alec. All doubts about failed dinner went out the window too. An image of Alec cooking in his kitchen just appealed to him more than anything.

"I am sure you have." Magnus seductively whispered at Alec making the small red creep back in his cheeks. He was starting to catch on to Magnus' double-edged sentences even though not fully understanding them every time.

Magnus flicked his hands and a stack of movies made themselves known.
"Pick whatever you want."

"I am bad at such stuff. I have only ever watched movies Izzy had made me watch with her."

Many questions bubbled up in Magnus but he put them down for later. Magnus had learned that making Alec feel not-so-normal wasn't a good idea.

"Come on." They sat by the table discussing plot lines, stories, movies that Alec had watched, some of Magnus' favourite ones and so on.

"You mean to say that there is a bunch of people who make fool of the world through magic tricks. People like to see such stuff."

"There is a sequel where they rise to popularity again, expose a big fraud and all that."

Alec looked exasperated at the kind of things people love to see. Magnus laughed.

"People like it because there are a bunch of psychological tricks and many cool twists. There is no actual magic involved."