Spaaring contest!

"Go on." She said motioning for the ring. Magnus' eyes widened.

"Oh! No. No. You kids carry on." he said nervously dismissing Izzy and Alec. 

"Come on. Don't say you are afraid." Izzy smirked trying to egg on Magnus. Magnus looked past the ring at an excited Alec who was waving at him to come in the ring.

"I am serious Izzy. I am not gonna fight Alec."

"You are either too afraid or just too good at it. Which one is it?" She was seriously egging Magnus. Magnus rolled his eyes.

"Neither." Unexpectedly Simon picked Magnus and the warlock found himself standing in front of Alec. He barely had time to balance himself when Simon pushed him a little. He went off balance but Alec caught him.

"For all I have done for you, this is how you repay me." But before Magnus could turn around to glare at Simon, Alec said in a small voice.

"Please. Just once. I promise not to hurt you and you can use magic." Magnus looked up at Alec and sighed.

"Who said you could? And I will!" Magnus smirked playfully.

Alec was about to reply but Magnus had other plans. He pushed himself off the ground high in the air, using magic to propel himself and landed on Alec's shoulder after flipping in the air. In thge same movement, he slid down from his boyfriend's shoulder, who was currently in shock and wrapped his arms around the other's shoulder.

Magnus was about to kiss Alec's cheek but Alec had recovered quickly. With his shadowhunter agility and swiftness, he removed Magnus' arms around himself and swung him forward to do the same. Magnus' back lined perfectly with Alec's front but they did not relish in it.

Alec had only managed to wrap one arm around Magnus' shoulders and was about to tighten it when Magnus when down on his knees and Alec came up with thin air. Anticipating the next move, Alec jumped when Magnus turned around on the ground swiping one leg under his boyfriend.

Alec smiled and jabbed his knee at Magnus when he landed but Magnus put both his hands in front of his face, not only to defend himself but to stop Alec's knee using magic. Alec wasn't actually going to hit his boyfriend, even the thought terrified him. But he was beginning to have second thoughts as his will to win began to seep into muscles and he attacked Magnus instinctively.

The bystandars could feel the electricity between the two players and their smooth movements flew from one to another as if it were all part of a show, a performance that left you feeling elated, interested and wanting more.

"Is it just me or is it strangely intimate?" Clary whispered to Izzy and the girls nodded. They had thought it would be fun to see Magnus' magic and Alec's skill going at each other, meanwhile mending whatever tension there was between the two of them lately.

"It's like a dance." Simon who was standing right behind them interjected. All three of them nodded and Clary looked at Jace sideways, wondering why they had never had a friendly match. They were always going at each other's throat before even starting.

Alec had managed to catch hold of Magnus' punch with one hand and was about to make a undercut hook when Magnus blew at Alec's fist and Alec's hand strangely pushed back. Alec's surprised expression met Magnus' smirking one. Alec slowly smirked in return and the just like that, the game was on! 

The two went back to their position and this time Alec attacked, with more force than anticipated by any of the four spectators. But Magnus was ready, he side stepped Alec and jabbed his elbow at Alec's side and his eyes went wide as it connected and Alec staggered. Magnus' heart stopped for a mili-sec. 

But Magnus couldn't finish his fumbling thought and turned sideways only to find out that Alec had played him. Alec swung his leg under an unsuspecting Magnus who started to fall backwards. Alec bent and put a hand under Magnus' head but Magnus had already snapped his fingers to provide himself air cushion instead of hitting the hard floor. He also hooked his feet behind Alec's knee making him fall over him.

"That wasn't very fair." Magnus accused smiling at his boyfriend who's hands rested on Magnus' shoulder as he tried to steady himself.

"Who said it will be?" Alec smirked and Magnus turned them around making Alec land on the hard floor and Magnus landing over him.

Magnus pulled himself up just enough to look at his boyfriend but not enough to let him go from the cage of his arms. Both of them were smiling from ear to ear and breathing heavily. Magnus had unexpectedly enjoyed himself. None of the horrific memories could evade him thereafter.

He looked into the beautiful blue eyes of Alexander. Alec was looking at Magnus and wondered where he learned to fight or did he ever. It was strangely a turn on for Alec to have Magnus not only this close to him in the same position as their first time.

The thought made Alec blush and he made a move to get up from the ground only to come even closer to Magnus. Magnus breathing hitched as their lips hovered barely distanced.

Jace cleared his throat loudly but the two of them were in their own world. Clary was clearly enjoying Jace's discomfort.

"Ohk. Magnus wins." Jace declared loudly finally breaking the happy bubble.

"You are an idiot." Clary glared at Jace under her breath and Jace shrugged.

Magnus looked at the four of them, Izzy and Clary smirking from ear to ear, Simon, as always confused and Jace looking just plain uncomfortable. Magnus smirked, Jace was his favourite target and Alec could to do with a little PDA now and then.

Magnus turned around to a Alec who was looking at the ground with a deep blush. Magnus, once more hooked his feet behind Alec's knee, pulled it hard making them fall backwards. Magnus clicked his fingers for Alec to land just above the ground falling over his chest, his lips connected to his Shadowhunter's and Alec sighed deeply.

Alec's arms wrapped around Magnus' waist and Magnus forgot all about Jace. Magnus licked Alec's lips and gained entrance to explore.

"Ohk. I am out of here. I can't see this."

"What do you mean?" Izzy smirked at Jace as he shook his head left muttering. 

"He is my parabati. No consideration at all."